Geeky Tattoos?

2»

Replies

• maxmariesfo
    maxmariesfo Posts: 173 Member
    I've got a Hello Kitty as Jason from Friday the 13th, Attack of the Killer Tomatoes tomato, a pin-up style girl wearing a NES system as a bikini, and a shotgun with "boomstick" in the banner.

I'm thinking I might get a Moogle wearing a Jason mask this weekend for my buddies Friday the 13th Event. I have a few more I want to get such as a graywash punisher skull, the Hello my name is... Inigo Montaya sticker on my chest, and something star wars related.

Yeah, I'm a tattooed geek...

Can you post pictures of your Jason tatoo?? I'd love to send them to my friend Dan who worked on the book Crystal Lake Memories. Please Please Please?

Oops. Never mind. Guess I should have scrolled through the whole thread before I got all excited. THANK YOU!!
  • waldenfam2
    waldenfam2 Posts: 203 Member
    I have the lower case lambda symbol on my wrist. It stands for the decay constant of a radionuclide, and the light of knowledge shining into the darkness of ignorance.
  • LOVE these ideas! My current tattoo is non-geeky, but I'm seriously contemplating a TARDIS... :)
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    None of my tattos are really geeky (I did just get a French lady with a ship in her hair..and her hair turns into The Kraken) but I've always wanted a Harry Potter tattoo... May get that one after I finish my backpiece..
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    I would ONLY get a geeky tattoo. I like the idea of getting one, but I don't like the permanence. I change my mind too much.

Sometimes I draw geeky stuff with markers on my ankles and stuff, but that's about it right now.
  • Llyrian
    Llyrian Posts: 100 Member
    I'm in love with the art of Yosh1taka Amano (Vampire Hunter D, Final Fantasy, Sandman: Dreamhunters, etc). I have a half sleeve based on his painting titled "Sakura Hime" and I'm in the midst of working on a full sleeve of a naga based on two more of his paintings (one being a dragon from FF). I had a total nerdgasm when Neil Gaiman complimented the first one after he recognized it as Amano's work.

Edit: Oh the poor man's name was filtered!
  • ElementalEscapee
    ElementalEscapee Posts: 552 Member
    Triforce. A big one. Across my back. XD
  • Have got the anti possession tattoo from the TV show Supernatural with a banner that says 'Non Timebo Mala' which means in Latin ' I fear no evil' which was written on the barrel of their demon killing colt. Lol v nerdy xo
  • HowieTwoPointZero
    HowieTwoPointZero Posts: 494 Member
    Remember kids, this thread is rated 'Pics or it didn't happen'
  • roslynds9
    roslynds9 Posts: 139 Member
    Yeah, I'm a tattooed geek...

Yeah this applies to me too. I have a big tattoo across the bottom of my back but it's not of anything particularly geeky. Given the chance I would consider something Star Trek or Iron Man related =) Pic below of my tattoo

photo3.jpg
  • StephD1185
    StephD1185 Posts: 46 Member
    I have three tattoos right now... but I have been planning on a Doctor Who tattoo for over a year now. I like to wait a long time between tattoos to be sure I really want it :) I want to get Allons-y! in 'Tardis' blue on my wrist. It isn't overtly doctor who, but enough to make me happy, plus if I ever stopped liking DW (doubtful) I wouldn't regret it.
  • Gyoza11
    Gyoza11 Posts: 143 Member
    I have three, The other mom's button eye from Coraline on my chest, Alex's prison number from A clockwork Orange on my arm and a happy berry from Neighborhood story on my shoulder blade.