Starting 12 week transformation today....who is with me

Options
hotmama1174
hotmama1174 Posts: 109 Member
Hello fellow skinny fat to fit members,

I started the 12 week-lean, sexy women's workout from bodybuilder.com today
(-12-Week Workout Program To Gain Sexy Muscle And Curves)

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/womans_lean_sexy_bible.htm

I took some before pictures (I have to build to courage to post those-lol) and am looking forward to seeing the results.

The training is broken into 4 week segments and I plan to take pictures and measurements every 4 weeks.

I would love some pals to join me.- feel free to friend request me if you are interested.

Keep up the good work skinny fat to fit members!!!
Have a fit friendly week :)

Replies

• giraffegirl123
    giraffegirl123 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job on taking the initiative to start a program!
  • Gladiolus
    Gladiolus Posts: 20
    Options
    Any updates?
  • missch1ck
    missch1ck Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just joined MFP; I think this is a great group, everyone understands that just because your small doesn't mean
    you are healthy and happy with your body.

Im interested in how the 12 week training went hotmama? The post was back in January so if you need someone
    to train with you, let me know - looking for the motivation to get out there.
  • Kasm296
    Kasm296 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Sounds fun...I will check out the workouts to see if it is something i can fit it....
  • Kasm296
    Options
    I just checked this out and I really want to do it. I will start week one today. I am really excited. I am more a cardio girl and my husband is a big weight lifter so it will be fun to work out with him.
  • Kasm296
    Options
    Alright so i don't know if your still on here or doing this but i just started day 1 of this 12 week program...it is very doable and is a quick workout to add to cardio...is anyone else interestes in doing this with me???