Dr A's Habits of Health book & workbook

Options
Any reading Dr A's (founder of Medifast) Habits of Health book & workbook? I have lesson 8 from the workbook in PDF format and it is fantastic for anyone, especially new people, to read. I would love to email it to you and maybe discuss the book. If anyone wants to go through the workbook with me, it would be awesome to have a virtual, one on one over the phone or even conference call book club.

Email me & let me know if you want the lesson 8 PDF. My email is newbeautifulme@gmail.com

This is the Habits of Health book: http://www.amazon.com/Dr-As-Habits-Health-permanent/dp/0981914608/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1333860429&sr=8-1

This is the Living a Longer, Healthier Life workbook: http://www.amazon.com/Living-Longer-Healthier-Life-Companion/dp/0981914624/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1333860429&sr=8-2

They are both fantastic, but if you could only get one I would go with the workbook.

Replies

• AJHarman
    AJHarman Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    OH but Dr A's HOH is so amazing! I never knew about the importants of glycemic levels of foods and how the contribute to my weight problems. Wow that was a great chapter! But I agree the workbook will change a person's life for sure. I discovered terrible habits I had that I never knew I had! It allowed me to create a whole new way of thinking. If you want to never gain the weight back the book and workbook is a must.
  • Staysss
    Staysss Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just started TSFL and just got the book - I'm a teacher and finishing up the school year. I have to try to find time to read the book - I've been so busy. Both my Mom and Sister have had excellent success (40 and 35 pounds lost). I would love to join you in a virtual book club - I just have to find the time to read. :ohwell:

My email is stacichanning@gmail.com
  • JackieMac979
    JackieMac979 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I would love to join the 'book club' as well! I have both the book and workbook, but nothing in PDF format so I may take you up on that email offer! :)

Jackie
  • basenji
    basenji Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I just got the book and workbook too!
  • amuchison
    amuchison Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I'll join in;)