Day 6 and the Weekend

Options
tmacmoto
tmacmoto Posts: 286 Member
WooHoo! Day 6. Survived. Feeling stronger. Not letting the Weekend be my Weakness.

Is anyone out there? Or is everyone celebrating Cinco de Mayo? If you are, have fun, be safe, get rest....for tomorrow is another Shred day.

is this thing on?

Anyhoo...i'm going to go shred. May the Shred be with you.

Replies

• Kep2005
    Kep2005 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm about to take my pups for a walk and then go for day 5 of shred! I can't believe I've only done 4 days and the soreness is already wearing off so much!
  • jcmjim22
    jcmjim22 Posts: 162
    Options
    I find that weekend days are so much harder to stay on track. I did okay today but ate out for lunch and dinner. I did my shred early this morning. I guess no more sleeping in for this mama. Gotta get up and get it done before the baby wakes up. I'm feeling so good though...can't wait to see the results! Happy shredding! :)
  • msudaisy28
    msudaisy28 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I took yesterday off from the Shred as I didn't really have time and felt like my body could use a rest day. So today, during DD's nap this afternoon, I will be doing day 7! Hope that day off doesn't mean I'll start hurting again....
  • jetsgirl
    jetsgirl Posts: 50
    Options
    I'll be doing day 6 in a few hours and looking forward to it!
  • aasshhll33yy
    Options
    Finished day 6 as well.. I'm proud of myself.. I ate a bit off track yesterday but stayed well within my calories.. usually I not only struggle with eating on the weekends..but exercise as well.. I'm happy to say that I did my shred, and biked for 1.5hours yesterday..and did my shred today..and hope to get out and bike some more.. there is still a lot of day left, so hopefully i can keep my eating in check since I really want to see the great results on the 30th..
    Great job to everyone who has stuck with it.. :)
  • mom2teebee
    mom2teebee Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I got day 6 in yesterday. Weekends are definitely harder. Both kids are home and my routine is off. Today I took a rest day because my left leg was hurting.

My eating has been really on point for a couple of weeks now.
  • Lmdaniels
    Lmdaniels Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm going to resume Day 6 Monday... I did workout. Just wanted to change it up. I do think it's working already though. I'm going to check my measurements again after tomorrow's workout.
  • Letters24You
    Letters24You Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Had a tattoo done on my foot Friday night so I wasn't able to Shred Friday, Saturday or Sunday. I'm starting to wonder if I should keep going with this thing and pick up Day 5 today or just throw in the towel on this one....
  • tmacmoto
    tmacmoto Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Had a tattoo done on my foot Friday night so I wasn't able to Shred Friday, Saturday or Sunday. I'm starting to wonder if I should keep going with this thing and pick up Day 5 today or just throw in the towel on this one....

You're only allowed to throw the towel in if it's covered in sweat and needs to be washed. The other option is to towel whip someone in the shower. Other than that...don't give up. Don't let a Tattoo stop you from this...it never stopped Mr. Roake (see if you get that reference). We're here for you!
  • Letters24You
    Letters24You Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    No idea who that is lol but I have a hunch he was before my time. I'll see how tonight goes..
  • hmerri
    hmerri Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I planned on taking one day a weekend off...but took both Saturday and Sunday off. Weekends are SO hard for me. SO hard. I did, however, stay within calorie goal for both days and am down a little in weight, so overall...I'm happy. Off to Shred now. I do great during the week with my Shred.

Way to go to all of you that did Shred this weekend...big kudos to you!!
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone had a great weekend!
  • AnissaAndrews
    AnissaAndrews Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I was "sick" (more of an excuse than a *real* sickness) on day 3...day 4 was my birthday...then I just gave up! BUT I am not going to stay down!
    When you get a flat tire, do you go and slash the other three, or do you change it and keep going? (Well, apparently I slash them and go lay in the road to be run over!!!)
  • Lmdaniels
    Lmdaniels Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    It's Monday now, but day 6 is done!