Hey!!!

Options
123457»

Replies

• BrianInChicago
    BrianInChicago Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone -

Joined back in January and logged in/tracked for a few weeks before work pushed a bunch of new projects on me and I got lazy.

This morning I went to put on some pants that I love to wear at work and they were too tight in the waist for me. I've been lazy the last little while, and I need the change.

So here we go!

Originally from Ontario, Canada . . . . live in Lincoln Square, and work downtown.
  • kryscallarman
    kryscallarman Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Born & raised in the New Lenox/ Homer Glen area.

Now live in Decatur
  • MichaeltheMarine
    MichaeltheMarine Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    Palatine here as well! I guess that makes 3 :)
  • beautifulchaos7
    Options
    Hey! I'm in Decatur too!!

I live in Mt. Zion! About an hour away from Champaign, Bloomington, and Springfield.
  • DirectorLawrence
    DirectorLawrence Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm from the Peoria area.
  • Dani_Strength
    Dani_Strength Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Whats up everyone Bellwood IL here :-)... from Chicago (family lives in chicago).... Add me if your motivating and supportive!
  • eltrent2008
    Options
    Peoria checking in!
  • snweber79
    snweber79 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in Crystal Lake! I think I saw at least one other person here from CL/LITH. I've been on MFP for a long time, but got out of the habit the past six months or so. I'm now teaching Zumba® classes, so hopefully I'll stay motivated and active on here!
  • ksmcq1967
    ksmcq1967 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm from Lebanon. It's about 5 hours from you.
  • oldernotwiser
    oldernotwiser Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I just joined the group and have been on MFP since 12/6/12. I live in Elgin and both workout and work in St. Charles.
  • DanaLou23
    DanaLou23 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Lake Forest/Libertyville area here =)
  • mouse7i7
    Options
    Springfield checking in!! Need friends on my feed, any encouragement is much appreciated!!