Day 7!!

Options
26Nirak
26Nirak Posts: 147 Member
Oh yes...

moved my work-out area from upstairs to the basement, hooking the pc to the TV...nice...plus, my bouncing up and down no longer endangers the house from collapsing....

Replies

• mrsbiscotti
    mrsbiscotti Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo one week in! I took yesterday off, but walked a lot. I mostly took the day off because I was busy. Probably (hopefully) the only day off.

1/4 of the way there!
  • Emikayfoos
    Emikayfoos Posts: 35
    Options
    On day 6, a day behind. Feeling good! I feel like I have shin splints in my knees though? ouch! Deff getting more energy everyday! Cant wait to see these results!
  • hauer01
    hauer01 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    I am so excited. I will be able to complete day 7 in 2 1/2 hours! Looking forward to it!
  • ncorkett
    ncorkett Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I took yesteray off as well. Mostly, just needed to relax. I was up this morning and did the workout before work.
  • Raybeano
    Raybeano Posts: 19
    Options
    Day 7 - DONE! Awesome....I'm getting more endurance. Still need a lot of work on my strength though.
  • ruelman83
    ruelman83 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Day 7 DONE! I'm actually looking forward to weighing myself tomorrow morning to see how I've done this first week! :)
  • kzooprincess
    kzooprincess Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Day 7 DONE! I'm actually looking forward to weighing myself tomorrow morning to see how I've done this first week! :)

Thought I'd give level 2 a try today. Umm...think I'll stick to level 1 a few more days. I tried my best but don't think I'm quite up to it yet.

ruelman - I weighed in this morning (since I took my measurements and weight last Monday morning) and down 1.8lbs! Hope you have good results too. :wink:
  • mandi2r
    mandi2r Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Day 7 done! I got through most of it without pauses... I had to take a short break during bicycle crunches but got right back in there..
  • Gladiolus
    Gladiolus Posts: 20
    Options
    My first day on Level 2. Definitely more challenging. Plus, eating 6 cookies beforehand didn't help matters. I felt tired just doing the moves half-*kitten*. Hopefully if I can get my diet together I'll be able to put in 100% effort. Meanwhile my muscles are sore in that good way, so I know something is happening...
  • lottier0311
    lottier0311 Posts: 125
    Options
    I completed day 7 yesterday morning. I started work at 6am today so didnt get chance before work, i will be doing it later! But after today and back to normal hours tomorrow I will be doing it before work again.

I pretty much find level 1 really easy now, does anyone else? The only things i cant do the advanced version of is push ups, i can manage about 6/7 then i do the easier version.

I can also do all of the squat and press but towards the ends my arms are killing!!

what do you like and dislike so far?
  • Mom23djd
    Mom23djd Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I completed day 7 yesterday morning. I started work at 6am today so didnt get chance before work, i will be doing it later! But after today and back to normal hours tomorrow I will be doing it before work again.

I pretty much find level 1 really easy now, does anyone else? The only things i cant do the advanced version of is push ups, i can manage about 6/7 then i do the easier version.

I can also do all of the squat and press but towards the ends my arms are killing!!

what do you like and dislike so far?

Easy might be stretching it for me. Definitely easier than Day 1, though. I struggle with the side lunge and lateral arm raise. Lunge...OK. Arm raise...yikes!

I like the chest flys. I wish the ab work was more challenging. I don't really start feeling it until about halfway through the bicycle crunches. And I wish she would do tricep work. But, I just keep thinking that is all stuff that will change as I move on to Level 2 and Level 3.
  • alil2loveable
    alil2loveable Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Day 7 Got it done, Finally I am so behind but determined to catch up and get'er done, I feel good though, trying to get in my birthday dress.... I might put pictures up tomorrow if I get in it,, wish me luck .