Started Phase 2 today.

Options
workout_junkee
workout_junkee Posts: 473 Member
Did Phase 2 workout 5 today. I have to say I am much more impressed with Phase 2. My arms were killing me this morning!

Replies

• chm2616
    chm2616 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    WO 5 is a killer on the triceps (and wrists), but I can SEE definition!! Something is working and it's so exciting!!! hehe!!
  • gerbies
    gerbies Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Yes, it's a great workout. Especially with that third circuit between the cable chest flies, the crab with a leg lift and then the upper cut circuit. It's a killer on your arms!
  • TayJoMama
    TayJoMama Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I started phase 2 today also. I'm thinking I should have followed the advice of another pal and skipped phase 1, since i had been doing ripped in 30 before this. Hope to start seeing results now.
  • Wouga
    Wouga Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I just finished workout 5 for the first time a few minutes ago...my entire upper body ha the shakes now...but I feel highly accomplished after getting through it!
  • pmcjt
    pmcjt Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Started Phase 2 today, too. I never mastered the crab exercise so I substituted triceps dips. My shoulders just won't let me do the crab. I had a shoulder injury a few years ago so I think that just must be it.

I've had to do a bunch of modifications with all the lunges and squats. I was relieved to see that Workout 5 wasn't too crazy with the lunging. Love those woodchoppers!
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    I loved the woodchoppers too!!

Phase 2 is definitely when I started seeing more definition in my arms!!!
  • jens_mission
    jens_mission Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I started P2 yesterday also....my shoulders and arms are killing me! Those cable chest flys are what did it for me. I actually liked the Woodchoppers too!
  • workout_junkee
    Options
    I liked the wood choppers except I don;t have the best balance. I need to remeber to keep my core engaged.
  • pmcjt
    Options
    Workout 6 was fun! Call me crazy!
  • Padmo
    Padmo Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I start Phase 2 on Monday. Not sure if I should preview to see what's in store for me, lol.
  • workout_junkee
    Options
    I did workout 6 last night. I really liked it. Supermaans with weight are hard! I had 2 lb weights and could hardly get the front of my body off the ground!
  • sarahs440
    sarahs440 Posts: 405
    Options
    I love workout 6!!!!
  • gerla_k
    gerla_k Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Did my first workout 6 today- It was very challenging - but I loved it !! I have to agree with others workout 5 is a killer especially the cable exercises, the crab with leg raise was actually pretty easy for me- I was quite surprised about that:smokin:
  • gerla_k
    gerla_k Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I did workout 6 last night. I really liked it. Supermaans with weight are hard! I had 2 lb weights and could hardly get the front of my body off the ground!

Oh I couldn't do superman's with weights. I was using 3lb in each hand could barely lift- so I continued without
  • pmcjt
    Options
    Those reverse planks are a killer for me! I'm working out as hard as I can and sweating my butt off during the workouts but still not getting the burn I thought I would - according to my BodyMedia. Oh well, I'm doing my best.
  • Ceceamanda
    Ceceamanda Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I start phase 2 on monday and am highly encouraged by how positively it has been received by you all. LOL I will do my preview tomorrow night to prepare mentally and remember all of your comments as motivation as I'm dying on my living room floor monday morning lol.