Hello everyone, is anyone out there?

This group is very quiet so just hollering to see who is out there with me lol.

Replies

• Chocolatewoman
    Chocolatewoman Posts: 91 Member
    I just joined this group today so I'm here.
  • letmebeda1_wechange
    letmebeda1_wechange Posts: 480 Member
    hi and welcome, very quiet on here. hope to get it started. trying to get it going
  • carriework
    carriework Posts: 6 Member
    Hi Nellie and Chocolatewoman!!!
    I just got my fit bit today;) I used to have an OMRON pedometer that I loved but, then it got wet :( and I haven't had one in a few years. I was reading how Nellie would dance and walk around the house. Thats what I would do to but, since I havent' had a pedometer I kind of stopped doing it.
    My name is Carrie. I l'm from the Seattle area and I have a desk job too. I try to get out on my lunch break and go for a 30 min. walk and I usually eat lunch at my desk so that I can get out for a 30 min. walk.
    I am ready for a challenge. I'm trying to take off at least 35lbs. I am turning 40 in about 6 weeks. I want to be at least partially there. I want 40 to be the best year of my life!!!!!::noway:
    Thanks you guys!!! Let's keep in touch.
    ~Carrie~
  • Chocolatewoman
    Chocolatewoman Posts: 91 Member
    Howdy Carrie! Like so many of us, I also have a desk job. I walk for an hour during lunch and then I eat at my desk. That has really helped with my steps.

Rock on!
  • letmebeda1_wechange
    carrie welcome girl, yes you can do it!!!! keep moving.
  • kcoftx
    kcoftx Posts: 765 Member
    It's 9pm and mine has 200 steps left to making a badge for today. I suppose I can accomplish that!

(I'm just reaching for the 5,000 step today. I've done 1.5 hours of circuit training. That's enough wear and tear on my body today).
  • letmebeda1_wechange
    great job! keep it steppin.
  • Nanadena
    Nanadena Posts: 739 Member
    Hello! I am here in Colorado. I started March 5th. I try to do at least 10,000 steps a day and usually do more. Good to see you guys. FitBitters are rather quiet.
  • kcoftx
    I agree. They are a quiet bunch. There are a few that try to keep it going. I always appreciate that. :)
  • candctaber
    candctaber Posts: 274
    Feel free to add me here or on fitbit! I LOVE my fitbit!!!!!!
  • fltwins918
    fltwins918 Posts: 12 Member
    Hi. I just got my fitbit yesterday and am very excited to be challenged with it! I am a prek teacher so I am usually moving around. A few of the other teachers and I walk about 3 miles 2-3 times a week. I am a single mother of twin boys and have just gotten back to "pre-twin" weight (only took 3 years and 30 lbs lol). Now I would like to lose about 40lb more!
  • erikkasusann
    erikkasusann Posts: 104
    I just got my fitbit today & I'm still figuring it out, but I'm with ya! :)
  • PK95
    PK95 Posts: 21
    Just got my fitbit yesterday and loving it so far. Please feel free to add me! Always looking for encouragement and support.
  • letmebeda1_wechange
    Welcome and i'm glad you guys just got your fitbit, you will enjoy using it.
  • Just ordered my fit bit today after finding out about it on myfitnesspal. Trying to shift baby weight plus. Sure to be back with some questions. Please add me.
  • letmebeda1_wechange
    hi Sunshine and welcome
  • carolemack
    carolemack Posts: 1,276 Member
    I just got my Fitbit today...it was a Mother's Day gift from my kids. I love it! It is 9:00 p.m. here and I just went for another walk so that I could grow another leaf on my flower! :laugh:

I think this will really help me move more each day. I am really looking forward to using it.
  • kcoftx
    What a great Mother's Day gift. It shows that they recognize your wish to change your lifestyle and want to support and encourage you.