Captain America 2: 4/4/2014

Options
Marvel and Disney just announced CAPTAIN AMERICA 2 will hit theaters 4/4/14

Via Collider on Twitter

Replies

• tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! Cautiously optimistic about Avengers movie in the next few weeks.

Did they announce a villain for Captain America 2?
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    2 years until Cap. I'd hoped for sooner but I can live with it. We've got Avengers this summer and Thor 2 the next. Any word on Iron Man 3?
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    2 years until Cap. I'd hoped for sooner but I can live with it. We've got Avengers this summer and Thor 2 the next. Any word on Iron Man 3?

I saw the Avengers trailer while watching 21 jump street and started jumping up and down in my chair like I was 6 and clapping my hands.... Everytime I see a preview for a truely awesome comic book movies I completely nerd out
  • LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Iron Man 3 is scheduled for May of next year.
  • LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Here's more on Iron Man 3

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/entertainmentnewsbuzz/2011/10/on-location-iron-man-lands-in-north-carolina.html

If anyone lives in the area, keep an eye out for casting calls.
  • princessmollbunny
    Options
    Iron man 3 is supposed to see him go and fight Mandarin or however you spell it lol but dont know for sure any casting apart from Downey xo
  • PeaceLoveVeggies
    PeaceLoveVeggies Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Oooh man. I just got goosebumps lol
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    Its got to be the Mandarin...the 10 rings in the first movie gave that away...
  • roslynds9
    roslynds9 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Nah, I heard recently that they've confirmed Ben Kingsley to play the villain but that it definitely won't be Mandarin because it was a bit to "mystical". They could be leaking that to throw people off though so you never know!

No idea who the bad guy will be in the new Captain America or Thor films though. I'm so excited to see them all! =D
  • roslynds9
    roslynds9 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I saw the Avengers trailer while watching 21 jump street and started jumping up and down in my chair like I was 6 and clapping my hands.... Everytime I see a preview for a truely awesome comic book movies I completely nerd out

I do this! I regress to a child like state and almost squeal with excitement lol.
  • maxmariesfo
    maxmariesfo Posts: 173 Member
    Options

Yeah. Stupid Yahoo ruined the critical scene in Avengers for me. Everyone in the theater was on the edge of their seats. Will he make it?? But I'd been reading on Yahoo and they spilled about Iron Man 3. Bah...
  • princessmollbunny
    Options

Yeah. Stupid Yahoo ruined the critical scene in Avengers for me. Everyone in the theater was on the edge of their seats. Will he make it?? But I'd been reading on Yahoo and they spilled about Iron Man 3. Bah...

yeah so it was still tense lol i forgot all about the 3rd movie when i was watching it biting my nails hoping he;d get back xo
  • princessmollbunny
    Options

I do this! I regress to a child like state and almost squeal with excitement lol.

me 2!!!! xo
  • threnners
    threnners Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Iron Man 3 has already done some casting calls in the Carolinas. Don't ask me how I know that.