One Week Down, 11 more to go

Options
How did everyone's first week go?

Replies

• cjovel1231
    cjovel1231 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hey! I just joined the group. I so glad I found this because I started April 30 as well. I'm thrilled with the results. I lost a total of 8 lbs and 1.9% body fat!! The first days were so hard, but I was able to push hard by watching inspirational videos from other Turbo Fire users.
  • edahl9689
    edahl9689 Posts: 4
    Options
    This week was decent. I stuck to my workouts and noticed my endurance has improved even in just this first week. My eating could.have been better but i graduated college yesterday so i had so many dinners this weekend for celebrating but i am proud of my self for sticking to my diet outside of the celebratory diners. s down 5 pound as of lasthursd day but that may have changed after last nights dinner at the signature room. But all the celebrating is done so i can get back on track.
  • myblckizbeautiful03
    Options
    I started TF on the 1st so today will be the end of my week, so far I LOVE IT. It is so much fun. I must admit Im still out of breath and I have to follow Ali(I think thats here name) to make it to the end. I haven't weighed myself yet, but I notice that I lost inches all over. Today I will do the core 20 wish me luck.
  • cjovel1231
    Options
    Good luck doing Core 20!!! I know it kicked my butt and I'm feeling it today. I can't even sneeze hahaha but I love it because I know it's working :love:
  • kaylou
    kaylou Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    a little late in finding this group but I started officially yesterday. However I did run and do jullian michaels 30 days shred saturday and sunday.
    Is everyone following the meal plan also? I am using MFP and trying to stay around 1350 (without using my excersize calories) a day.
  • kaylou
    Options
    Hey! I just joined the group. I so glad I found this because I started April 30 as well. I'm thrilled with the results. I lost a total of 8 lbs and 1.9% body fat!! The first days were so hard, but I was able to push hard by watching inspirational videos from other Turbo Fire users.
    WOW 8lbs in 9 days. DId you follow the inferno first?
  • myblckizbeautiful03
    Options
    Good luck doing Core 20!!! I know it kicked my butt and I'm feeling it today. I can't even sneeze hahaha but I love it because I know it's working :love:

Thank you! Im some what use to working on my core so it wasn't to bad. The part were you extend all the way back and come back up OMG! :noway: that was a killer
  • myblckizbeautiful03
    Options
    Kaylou, I started of doing 30 day shred and left of on day 10 week 1. I thought it would be to much to do both, but I never tried. I guess it wouldn't hurt to try. What level are you on?
  • cjovel1231
    Options
    WOW 8lbs in 9 days. DId you follow the inferno first?
    No I didn't, my eating comes from "The 31 day fat loss cure" It basically says "eat whatever a caveman could eat" so I'm not eating any pasta, rice, processed food, etc. I eat a lot of protein, veggies, fruits, nuts and lots and lots of water. I try to keep my calorie intake 1300 - 1500
  • kaylou
    Options
    For the 30 day shred I was on level 2 week 2. But I stopped on monday of this week to fully just do the Turbo Fire. I had finished the 30 day shred last year and had moved on to Turbo fire but shortly after starting I got side tracked....
    I am committeed this time to the full 90 days!!