Options
mrsbiscotti
mrsbiscotti Posts: 31 Member
Over a week in! YES!

Replies

• Raybeano
    Raybeano Posts: 19
    Options
    Done! And still going strong. I don't think I made it this far last time. Yay me!
  • hauer01
    hauer01 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    I right with you guys! I didn't think that I would do it today because I start sand volleyball tonight, but I got up early and did it before work. I must admidt, I don't have the same energy level at 5:00 am as I do at 5:00 pm. But it's ok for 1 day a week. On to day 9! ALMOST TO LEVEL 2!
  • ruelman83
    ruelman83 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Day 8 complete! Stepped on the scale today just to see what may have changed after a week of 30DS.. happy to see I dropped 3.2 lbs in this 1st week! :)
  • Emikayfoos
    Emikayfoos Posts: 35
    Options
    Ive got really bad case of runners knee...teared up during my work out but i was on my last circuit so i pushed througb. Anyone have this knee problem? It feels like its bruised right below the knee. Anything to help?
  • kzooprincess
    kzooprincess Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Day 8 complete! Stepped on the scale today just to see what may have changed after a week of 30DS.. happy to see I dropped 3.2 lbs in this 1st week! :)

Great job!!! Keep it up.
  • mandi2r
    mandi2r Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I'll be getting to day 8 in about an hour...
  • ncorkett
    ncorkett Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    My husband had to push me out of bed this morning, but it was worth it. My jeans are a little loser today so that's a positive sign.
  • Gladiolus
    Gladiolus Posts: 20
    Options
    I was afraid to do Level 2 again today, given how tough it felt yesterday. But I went ahead. And you know what? It was a bit easier today, and I expect it to be easier tomorrow...
  • lottier0311
    lottier0311 Posts: 125
    Options
    Done!
  • mandi2r
    mandi2r Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I'll be getting to day 8 in about an hour...

Okay... I waited too long to do it, and with being in an apartment I couldn't jump around so I stuck with doing yoga yesterday...
  • kzooprincess
    kzooprincess Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Felt like crap all day yesterday. Did not work out but made sure to keep calories in check. Will be back at it after work.