ONLY doing the video?

Options
Hey Shredders!

Are any of you going to continue doing other exercises along with 30DS?

Replies

• Oneday150
    Oneday150 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Hey Shredders!

I will still go to the gym Monday - Friday where I only do cardio. I love the Arc trainer. I am doing the 30DS for toning up.
  • jcmjim22
    jcmjim22 Posts: 162
    Options
    I haven't exercised in a while. I'm only going to do the 30DS DVD. I want to see the results from just the 30DS and then I'll start going back to the gym in June.
  • Ilbrantdai
    Ilbrantdai Posts: 58
    Options
    Okay, that makes sense. From what I hear, I might be too sore to do much strength training while doing this video anyway!
  • mom2teebee
    mom2teebee Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    This is going to be my main workout. I will probably do a yoga dvd 2 or 3 times a week and walking when the weather is nice.
  • tmacmoto
    tmacmoto Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Just got back from the gym...yes, we have lucky enough to have one at the office and i'm continuing to do 50 minutes of cardio on the Elliptical machine during my lunch and the 30DS in the evening when I get home.

So, with the cardio then toning with JM, and hopefully proper eating...I will be able to wear my trunks proudly this summer.
  • pattyp9983
    pattyp9983 Posts: 14
    Options
    Hi all! It is very hard for me to get through the video (it has what? 3- 2 min sections of cardio?) and then not be so whipped to be able to do more cardio! Weird I know since I can do 30 mins of cardio on the elliptical with no problem! So not sure if I can do any more than the dvd. Also I am doing the ripped in 30 dvd, not sure if that makes a difference tho.
  • hmerri
    hmerri Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I will only be doing the Shred. Was going to try and put in a day of Insanity...but decided not to for now. :)
  • ginnerll
    ginnerll Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm going to make my main priority the dvd, then if weather and my personal life allows it cardio like walking/jogging :) I personally don't want to over do it, I'm not a very strong individual so I don't want to injure myself.
  • Kylabgeek
    Kylabgeek Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I am going to do some. I do some upper body every other day with my sons, but nothing major so I am keeping up with that more for the time spent with them. Still walking the baby, I mean boxer :-) And even on my days off from the video with my knee I did some walking or weights each day. I don't want to be completely idle.
  • julsmarshall
    julsmarshall Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I will do the video primarily but I also try to get 10000 steps in each day too. The workout was 1100 steps, so that helps :) we are doing a step challenge at work.
  • Zoelesley
    Zoelesley Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    This will also be my main workout, i'm going to try and do bike riding or walking a couple of times, but what i like about this is its quick and to the point, i don't have a lot of spare time to go to the gym, so this i'm hoping works well for me.
  • Lmdaniels
    Lmdaniels Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm still walking at least 30 min/ day 4 or 5 days a week.
  • caroltz
    caroltz Posts: 16
    Options
    Hey Shredders!

I will still go to the gym Monday - Friday where I only do cardio. I love the Arc trainer. I am doing the 30DS for toning up.

I love, love, love the Arc trainer! My gym only has 1 Arc trainer and I get so made when I get there and someone is already on it.

In addition to 30DS, I'm going to continue with my kickboxing and daily 2-mile lunchtime walk, plus I just started a 6-week rowing program, and I'm also working on the C25K program.
  • Dlopez678
    Dlopez678 Posts: 97
    Options
    Besides 30 DS I am also doing the c25k program and I walk every day.
  • msudaisy28
    msudaisy28 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I'm still walking every day, but not doing any other program or going to the gym or classes.
  • jetsgirl
    jetsgirl Posts: 50
    Options
    I do 2 miles of Leslie Sansone in the morning and then when my youngest goes to bed I do the Shred at night
  • kwheelock
    kwheelock Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm only doing the video right now. I try to do some walking a couple times a week, but that's been hard with the Texas heat and a baby that sweats like crazy in his carseat/stroller! I want to see the results mainly from the video since I've tried doing it before and failed. I just finished day 17 and I've only lost a few pounds and inches...not as much as I thought or would like, so I'm really trying to push through the rest and challenge myself (with the work out AND with my diet...I have such a sweet tooth!).
  • Kep2005
    Kep2005 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the video and the C25K program. On nights where I don't do the C25K, I take my dogs for a nice little walk - we went to the vet yesterday and all 3 have gained weight :(. I find that the walking really helps me be less stiff later in the night & the next morning :)
  • jaguilar333
    jaguilar333 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    My goal this week is to do the video and at least 45 mins of cardio ( usually get this in by walking the trail by my house.)