Ame to that Sister!

Options
freyaskitty
freyaskitty Posts: 50 Member
Finding a good bra is always a challange! Anyone find one they just love?

Replies

• falamoyacrava
    falamoyacrava Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I like Panache. Buut at the same time, am finding that the cup is starting to stretch a bit. I also love the patterns of Freya, Fantasie, and Bravissimo, but I find that the underwire pops out of them easier and they just aren't comfy after the first couple months. Definitely need some advice!
  • falamoyacrava
    falamoyacrava Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Been thinking - do they do a moulded cup for big girls? I'm thinking they wouldn't stretch the way the soft cup would....
  • ★Fitness_Barbie★
    Options
    I'll have to look at the brands of my favs & post later. I hate sports bras. I havent found ones that are the right fit. They are either way too tight (looks like I am trying to tape them down) or not enough support. I have been wearing a full coverage regular bra and a tank top with the shelf bra.
  • Stardiva37
    Stardiva37 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I totally agree.. I was buying bras from layne bryant after a few months they just don't stand like they use to
  • jforferris01
    jforferris01 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    My life is full of bra nightmares. I tried ones without underwire for the gym, yeah they were just looking like a big conjoined punching bag...So I did away with that and now I wear underwires...Yeah they suck too....Every once and a while I will get a poke in the side from the hello underwire coming out....I swear I dont know if they are ever going to go down no matter how much weight I lose...To top it all off my poor 15yr old has the same size as me...Poor girl...wait till she has kids...They will be like hanging sling shots..I wish I could have small boobs just for one day so I would be able to not wear a bra....o how nice that would be...
  • mkkloos
    mkkloos Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Felina - Full Figure bras that are actually pretty! The lacy once can be a bit scratchy sometimes.
  • delisaw87
    delisaw87 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My boobs are huge!!! It doesnt make sence! They weight at least 10-15 lbs a piece. I went to Lane Bryant to get a bra and the lady said they'd have to order it. They didnt carry my size in the store. LOL If i could just move the fat to my butt id be the most happiest woman on earth lol
  • JustAmyRenee
    JustAmyRenee Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I've come to the conclusion to make my own, I go to lane bryant, and other places, and find a cup that fits, I dont care about the band, cause those are another beast, just as long as I find a supposrtive cup, then I alter them myself. Either adding a few inches of fabric for the band to be big enough or taking the band down, ALOT! I usually alter the bands down because I need a bigger cup than what they sell in store. ITs pretty and fantastic, I love it this way because then I can move the strap towards the center of the back a little more and no more falling down straps!!

I swear Im going to start making pretty, and lacy and colorful bras for girls with ginormas breasts one day, ccause sometimes I want a cutesy bra, just once. I have started buying more european bras because those are pretty and supposrtive.

sorry stepping off of my soap box now...
  • freyaskitty
    freyaskitty Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I think you'll make a fortune if you make pretty and supportive bras for us big boobed gals! They are really hard to find! Go for it!

I never even thought about altering a bra. So smart!
  • JustAmyRenee
    JustAmyRenee Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I think you'll make a fortune if you make pretty and supportive bras for us big boobed gals! They are really hard to find! Go for it!

it was more out of necessity, i was poor, and found bra's on sale at ross. :) I was like hrmm cant pass up a new $5 bra...how do i "make it work"
  • TerraLea
    TerraLea Posts: 87 Member
    Options

it was more out of necessity, i was poor, and found bra's on sale at ross. :) I was like hrmm cant pass up a new $5 bra...how do i "make it work"

Great idea!!! Get those creative ideas flowing and make you a fortune. :-) Don't forget to tell us so we can help support you.