Intros!

Options
I am Romy. At 163 lbs, I am barely fitting a 38 DD. I want to weigh 140 and be a 36 D. I have a few challenges with these girls of mine but will share that in a different topic if anyone joins.

Replies

• falamoyacrava
    falamoyacrava Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Amanda! Suffering with a 36GG(ish) chest at 179lbs. Hoping to lose a lot more, but with the 15lbs I have lost, none of it has come off the girls! Don't people say that's where it comes off first? LIARS!!!! Haha!! Really glad this group was made and other people know the pain of having to buy shirts a couple sizes bigger than your tummy!
  • ★Fitness_Barbie★
    Options
    That's what they say but none has came off mine either. You have it way worse than I do. When you were smaller, was your bra size smaller?
  • falamoyacrava
    Options
    The smallest I can ever remember being is a 36FF about 7 or so years ago when I was about 170 (I think, don't think I stepped on a scale once when I was at university!). They just seem to steadily be getting bigger. Did a self measuring thing the other day and it said 36H, almost had a heart attack!
  • Julieothree
    Julieothree Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi.. I have F cups and am 5'3. I've lost some weight so far but not from the chest area. I;ve been doing toning exercises that have helped lift them a bit.
  • falamoyacrava
    Options
    What toning exercises have you been doing? Would love a little lift haha.
  • Stardiva37
    Stardiva37 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Fayth and I wear a 48DDD and have some weight loss but not there at all:glasses:
  • miranda_mom
    miranda_mom Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Miranda here - I am a 42DD. My husband says if I lose them, he will be really sad!
  • Back2Basic
    Back2Basic Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Sarah here. I'm a 36/38D and have about another 70lbs to lose. I was wondering if any of you have experienced decreasing cup sizes from dieting? I lost a lot of weight very quickly (Army basic training) and I went down to barely a C. Since then, I gained the weight back in that area, and have been careful to do altered arm exercises so I don't lose them again. I like being the size I am and would like to stay!
    I'm kind of worried to ask others because last time people told me I was vain for worrying about the size of my chest. Personally, I hit the size I am at about 15, and it's a very big part of you to change so quickly and drastically.

Feel free to add. Thanks!
  • Karalopolous
    Karalopolous Posts: 574
    Options
    I'm a G cup, 170 lbs, 5'3.5, size medium but my boobs say Large!
  • enyo123
    enyo123 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Ha. I'm 7 weeks postpartum. Now that the engorgement is gone (not breastfeeding), I'm back down to my pre-pregnancy 34F (or 34DDD if you're shopping North American company bras). During pregnancy, I got up to a 36G. I was so relieved when they went back down to a 34F because, well, that's plenty big enough! I was a bit surprised, too, because it's the first time I'd ever lost boobage gained during pregnancy. Before my first kid, I was a small 34B.
  • lumina0o0
    lumina0o0 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Jennifer I am 26 years old and right now I am wearing a 38G, I am still in the process of losing weight, but have not lost my girls at all. If I keep going the path I'm down I will be heading towards a 36H. It really bothers be that my husband doesn't understand that my boobs weigh a lot!
  • TerraLea
    TerraLea Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Terra. Currently, I am a 36DDD. I was 42H before I lost 40lbs. My boobs are always the last to lose. A few years ago I had lost 40lbs(then gained it back), my boobs gained cup sizes. I haven't figured out how they gain or lose.
  • Crazidaisy88
    Options
    I am 16 with a very large bust at 32DDD. I am fairly tall at 5'9'' but my chest looks out of proportion to my 135lb frame!!! How can we shed some lbs from our boobs!! lol
  • lanzaroteblue
    lanzaroteblue Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Hi there,
    I'm Nicola
    5 foot tall, 176lbs and 36G.
    I've noticed a small loss but got my
    fingers crossed it won't be too much
    more xxx
  • newcreature101
    Options
    Hi! I just joined this group! I just returned to MFP last week and I decided to check out the blogs tonight! I was happy to see that there was a group "like me". haha I was 140ish pounds when I married 22 years ago and ended up at 244 18 years ago. I decided to have the lapband surgery and I haven't had a lot of success with it. Mainly because I haven't exercised like I promised that I would. :( As far as my tatas I had been a 44DDD for a long time. Over the past year my band was finally tightened with some restriction and I lost maybe 15-25 lbs. In Feb I finally went back to Lane Bryant for new bras and was very pleased when I measured 42DD. I wonder if I could ever get down to a 36C! That would be AWESOME! Anyway, I just started exercising last week and I HOPE to get this weight off once and for all! Big boobs I do NOT like. :) One day I might would consider a breast reduction but I'm sure it's a tough recovery. It used to be anyway. What kind of sports bras do you all wear? Where do you purchase your regular bras? I'm looking forward to being a part of this group!
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    hi all.

i'm like 34/36 G/H (in between sizes due to weight loss) and my boobs have ALWAYS been a major issue for me. i was the first girl out of a training bra in elementary school and the by the time i was reached puberty i was already a 32C, so needless to say once puberty hit they got bigger.

i was also really tiny at that point and by the time i reached 18 i had to get my bras custom made. they were really expensive and my family didnt have a lot of $$ at the time to be paying $100+ for 1 bra. plus i always loved sports and i stopped playing soccer in high school when one time during a game the 2 of the 3 sports bras i was wearing broke while i was almost about to score. probably the most embarassing moment in my life.

i ended up getting a breast reduction when i was 19 and the surgeon took me down to lowest he though i could safely go which was about a D cup. eventually gained the boobs back (as well as a bunch of other weight) but i didnt mind the weight so much since it took the emphasis off of my breasts.

to make a long story less long, i'm finally at a point where i think i've made peace with the twins, but as i lose weight it's becoming apparent that i'm going to be finding myself in the same position i was in the last time i was at my GW where i had huge boobs in relation to the rest of my frame.

i think it's going to be pretty much a given since i have a short waist, and there's only so much space for torso fat to go
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Hi, im Nichole and i weight 177 as of now and sport a size 38 D it was DD but i dropped 11lbs...mostly of boobs im sure. Hoping that my boobs go first because i have back issue in my upper back, shoulder blade area.
  • ginalclark
    ginalclark Posts: 35
    Options
    Hi, I'm Gina and I am 5'8. My starting weight was 178ishlbs with a cup size of a 34H and now down to 150.5lbs with a cup size of a 32/34F/G depending on the bra. Even at my lowest weight I was an F cup. One day I would really like a breast reduction especially now with running. Just completed my first marathon and throughout training and during the marathon I had to rig my sports bra with a thick rope to hold the straps up together and support myself better. It's painful! It's hard to find a good sports bra in a store and ordering online is hard without trying one on. It's always been frustrating with almost everything!
  • lillebanon
    lillebanon Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I'm 31 years old, 5'9, 165 lbs and a 30G! But even when I weighed 118 lbs (sickly thin) I was a 28F, so I'm stuck with these suckers for life unless I go under the knife. I got them in jr high, was embarrassed by them, and walked around hunched over to hide them, and as a result, have terrible posture to this day. I recently RAN a half marathon, and the stupid things cause the straps in my insufficient sports bra to rub through all my layers of skin... That knife is sounding better and better... but my husband would flip out.
  • Stardiva37
    Stardiva37 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    that's funny my husband says the same thing.lol