I don't see any weigh ins yet? :]

Options
Verity1111
Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
So I know I've been missing a little, but I am doing my finals until the 10th and also TMI on my period lol so I been feeling really hungry and discouraged..I decided to weigh in anyways. I only did the shred day one..lol how sad?! BUT I went to the gym and exercised a lot on the other days. :] My weight is now 173.8 according to my scale and I started at 176, but I am in denial, so I am logging 174 just in case. Lolz. You?

Replies

• Snoodle22
    Snoodle22 Posts: 14
    Options
    Well I started the 30ds 12 days ago. I am only trying to tighten up and hopefully lose 10 pounds. Even though I've gained 30 lbs in two years, I'm still okay with my weight for the most part. I just wish I wasn't so jiggely! Haha! I missed 3 days so I'm really on day 9.

Day one; I weighed 137.8
    Day six; 138.2
    Day 8 (yesterday); 137.2
    And today, for my birthday day 9 I weigh 135.8!

I've also been rotating six week six pack and banish fat boost met. after.
    And every few days I walk on my treadmil.
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    Well I started the 30ds 12 days ago. I am only trying to tighten up and hopefully lose 10 pounds. Even though I've gained 30 lbs in two years, I'm still okay with my weight for the most part. I just wish I wasn't so jiggely! Haha! I missed 3 days so I'm really on day 9.

Day one; I weighed 137.8
    Day six; 138.2
    Day 8 (yesterday); 137.2
    And today, for my birthday day 9 I weigh 135.8!

I've also been rotating six week six pack and banish fat boost met. after.
    And every few days I walk on my treadmil.
    [/quote
    Love it! 30DS bores me at the moment cuz I cant do it all very well yet Lol I figure Ill try to get used to working out a couple weeks then step back into it when Im used to the exercise. It didn't feel like a starter work out to me. 2lbs sounds like the just of it then huh? I lost my 2lbs since the 1st so not much difference. I wish I was 135! LOL Nice!
  • Gladiolus
    Gladiolus Posts: 20
    Options
    I've actually gained two pounds since we started 30 Day Shred. But that's because I've been eating too much.
  • MMAQueen
    MMAQueen Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I've actually gained two pounds since we started 30 Day Shred. But that's because I've been eating too much.

you'll be retaining water a little more then normal b/c of the shred as well.

my weight is staying pretty steady the last week and a half. I was pretty bad this past weekend b/c i was camping with my family and camping = carbs and booze hahah.