Phase 1, Week 1 and 2

Options

Replies

• ctlinj7
    ctlinj7 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I am starting Jillian Michaels Body revolution again tomorrow on monday.Does any one want to join me.I did the first phase and stopped before. I had my sons wedding and my kids spring break.So I will be starting all over again tomorrow.I am really going to need motivation and support to finish it this time :smile:

I just started again on May 7th! (Yesterday) Add me :)
  • suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm glad your here to workout with us :happy:
  • jarteaga0915
    Options
    Phase 1, Week 1, Workout 2...Done! After yesterday's workout, I was a bit disappointed because it left me wanting more. Not to say it was super easy, but I didn't even break a sweat like I usually do with Jillian. I wasn't even sore this morning! Maybe because I've been doing her Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism a couple times a week already. I just finished workout 2 and it was a bit more challenging. My only critique is that she switches moves really fast and once I have the right form, she's on to the next move. Maybe watching the videos in advance would help. I'm excited to keep going, but don't want to get my hopes up. I can use the support so feel free to add me!:)
  • suzanne63
    Options
    Ok,Got day 4 in.I feel good :smile:
  • Jennifer_lynn85
    Options
    I just started BR on tuesday, so today was my thursday even though its really friday. My rest days will just be monday..which is fine I was to antsy to start it to wait a whole week! So far I've done every workout like the schedule called for..but I gotta say I do not care for cardio 1!!! I dont mind doing it once a week but I dont like dong it every night...I DO IT though!!! Good luck to everyone on week 1 and 2!! I can't wait to see the scale start moving..so far it hasn't gone anywhere :-(
  • cmg4721
    cmg4721 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I just started Body Revolution today....Workout 1 is done :)
  • cmg4721
    cmg4721 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Day 2 Workout 2 done for me for today :) I think I'm going to try to modify more of the moves tomorrow to get a bit more of a workout :smile:
  • MaryS910
    MaryS910 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    My only critique is that she switches moves really fast and once I have the right form, she's on to the next move.

That would be my critique as well but I guess she is trying to keep us moving and get it all done in 30 minutes. I also wish she was a bit clearer on each exercise as far as when to inhale and when to exhale. I catch myself holding my breath! :happy:
  • suzanne63
    Options
    I was not able to start this Jillian Michaels Body Revolution yet.I will start next Tuesday or Wednesday.I will try to do as much as I can of it.The little ones will all be home for the summer.It's hard to workout with them all in the same room.But I did do it last year.So I can this year and summer too.I have a vacation trip I want to look good for on August 11 :happy:
  • suzanne63
    Options
    I want to start Jillian Michaels Body Revolution again next week Monday if possible and at least get most of the workouts in for 3 months and do it for the summer and record it here :happy: .I'm not going on a vacation any more though.
  • suzanne63
    Options
    Ok.I started today instead of starting tommorrow.I did Day 1/week 1 phase 1 of Jilian Michaels Body Revolution.So I'm back on the map.I really want to finish the whole program and all phases this time.Get in as many workouts I can.I'll record and post here too :happy:
  • suzanne63
    Options
    Ok,I did Day 2 week 1/ workout 2 Phase 1 today of Jillian Michaels Body Revolution.I just need to keep going now.Consistency is the key.I can do it and finish this :happy:
  • suzanne63
    Options
    Ok I did day 3 week 1/ Cardio 1 Phase 1.I did like this cardio.I hated the running man because I just don't like those moves.I know most people hate the suicides.Call me crazy but I love the suicides.I really enjoyed my workout today.I can finish this program.I just have to keep going. :happy:
  • suzanne63
    Options
    Ok I did Day 4 week 1/workout 1/ Phase 1 of Jillian Michaels Body Revolution.I feel good I'm being consistent.Have a great day everyone :happy:
  • suzanne63
    Options
    Ok,I did Day 5 week 1 Phase 1/workout 2 today of Jillian Michaels Body Revolution.I feel good and it feels good to keep going with these workouts.I can do it and I can fisnish this program :happy:
  • TyFit08
    TyFit08 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Can't believe I've lost 4lbs in 4 days. I'm doing the kickstart and it looks like it is kickstarting my weight loss.
  • suzanne63
    Options
    That's really good :happy:
  • tigo1122
    tigo1122 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just started the BR today and wow!!! who knew 30 minutes could kick your *kitten* so much!!! cant wait to see the results!!
  • TyFit08
    TyFit08 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    That's really good :happy:

Thanks, I have tried just about everything in the last year, even 2 rounds of insanity and I never got results like this. After the kickstart, I'm going to keep doing double workouts at least 3 times a weeks, but I'm going to do zumba and run the treadmill for my extras.
  • suzanne63
    Options
    Day 6 cardio 1/week 1.Have a Happy Friday and weekend :happy: