Beach Weign in!

Options
tn1nana
tn1nana Posts: 4 Member
Sounds good to me, our first weigh in next week? I am in a 100 day challenge to lose the most body weight percentage, so I need all the motiviation I can get. Plus I go on a cruise the end of June and really need to lose about 20lbs by then. :happy:

Replies

• wonderlark
    wonderlark Posts: 6
    Options
    Very excited! I plan on running with a mix of yoga. The 15th is next Tuesday. See you then! :smile:
  • chesneyfan01
    chesneyfan01 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Sounds good to me!! I am leaving for beach in 8 weeks....bought the polka dotted tankini and now to fix the body thats gonna wear it!!
  • BlackLabLover
    BlackLabLover Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I go the beach on June 30. I started working on the beach in January. So far I'm down 13 pounds... 17 pounds to go, but now I'm jump roping! I really don't want to have a skirted tankini this year! ;)
  • darrcn5
    darrcn5 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I am leaving May 31st, so not a lot of time, but I am determined to make the most of it! Mother's Day and May 23rd (my wedding anniversary) are planned splurge days, but I am determined to do my best the rest of the days.
  • elizdiaz77
    elizdiaz77 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    This sounds great, see you guys on the 15th
  • mtarika
    mtarika Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm excited about this. I'm hoping to lose 10 pounds before June and have a trip planned for later on in the summer and would love to be at least 30 pounds lighter by then. Good luck everyone!!!
  • sugazedy
    sugazedy Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    This is great I needed an extra nudge:wink:
  • non4lmt
    non4lmt Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am in. I started exercising today. :)
  • OKPEACH
    OKPEACH Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm in too. 40th anniversary on June 30th. Already have the dress. It will
    look a lot better once I drop 10 - 15 lbs.
  • oualum26
    oualum26 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm so in for this! I'm actually going to a bachelorette party in October, and it's requiring the use of a bathing suit, but this would be the perfect way to get into gear!!! Plus, who couldn't use some extra motivation! See you all on the 15th!
  • glamdiva11
    glamdiva11 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    This sounds pretty cool! The 15th is coming up and I gotta get it in! See you guys on the 15th ;) Beach Body!
  • altizers4
    altizers4 Posts: 2
    Options
    You all ROCK! I am so excited about this group and all the motivation it will provide to all of us! Good luck ladies! See you on the 15th!
  • glamdiva11
    glamdiva11 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Weigh in is tomorrow! ;)
  • Billybea
    Billybea Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hello, so today is the 15th
    I am home in bed with a terrible sinus infection- didnt work out in two days- and i just started insanity on sunday- oh well
    I hope to get back on track
    Thanks everyone for the beach weigh in group and for all the support
    Good luck
    So here it goes- 144.6
  • oualum26
    oualum26 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Ugh. Not a great week to report in. But I just measured myself and that took a big hit on my determination level. When did I let myself get this out of hand!

Weigh in today: 206. No gain or loss from beginning of month. =(
  • OKPEACH
    OKPEACH Posts: 2
    Options
    So far so good. Am down 5 lbs and 10 more to go. Started Zumba yesterday and can hardly walk today! Today's weight, 135.
  • tn1nana
    tn1nana Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Ok girlie's we all need some motivation. I have posted a new thread for some daily goals and challenges for us to complete before our next weigh in on June 1st. Challenges will be posted daily (I hope) if you have a challenge to add jump right in. We all need to get our butts going.... My post for today not so good, I am up 2lbs since my last weigh in, current 207. But I shall conquer and win!!!!
    :happy:
  • SuzieQ430
    SuzieQ430 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Not a great week for me. I am up a pound and a half! I did start exercising though, so that should help. Official weigh-in: 178.4