Making Good Eating Choices

Options
aprrae
aprrae Posts: 177 Member
I will be finishing week 1 tomorrow and I am going to be moving off the Kickstart Meal Plan and will be moving to monitor my calories 200/400/200/400 : 1200 as JM outlines. I am also planning to follow her NEVER foods list. So : are those of you seeing success with Body Revolution following her meals or are you creating your own while monitoring your calories??

Replies

• twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    I followed the 1200 calorie meal plan for a few days but I was miserable!! I slowly increased my calories and now I eat 1800 per day. I do make some of JM's recipes and I eat very clean (for the most part!). My diary is open if you'd like to take a look!
  • theredcliche
    theredcliche Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    i also followed the 1200 calorie plan (substituting my own meals but staying under that amount of calories) for one month and it was not fun. i was starving and obsessing over food. i've upped my calories all the way to me tdee - 20% at this point (which is about 1900 and i net around 1650 a day)... there are some people who have stuck to the 1200 calories and are doing well. try it for a few days and see what works for you... it also depends on how much weight you have to lose.