The Revolution is Over

Options
roander
roander Posts: 192 Member
I was thinking last night that I only have one more week left and then it's over. Done. Finished. This is my favorite board and I loved taking this journey with all of you! I'm not sure what's next, I think I'll do JM Ripped in 30 alongside my TaeBo and JM Kickboxing for the summer. Then I will re-start BR with heavier weights and really be able to do some of those exercises I couldn't do in the beginning!

Replies

• gerbies
    gerbies Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! You'll have tackled the "Body Revolution" beast! I'm sure there's a bit of sadness in ending; I know I'll be. I'm going to try and just jump right into another round of Body Revolution. If not, maybe I'll do some sort of quicker 30-day program, like 30-day shred or something. I'm too scared to let myself not have something structured...things go awry for me that way :).
  • Howbouto
    Howbouto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Please post your results when you are done!
  • theredcliche
    theredcliche Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I was going to do Chalean extreme but then I realized how much traveling I want to do this summer and it would be difficult to take my dumbbells with me. I get obsessed when I miss workouts and it makes me mentally feel junky, so I think I'm gonna do Ripped in 30 and continue eating like I have during BR. I did RI30 before with 3 and 5 lb dumbbells so maybe I'll upgrade to 8 and 10s... I already know I'm gonna have trouble with those stupid v flies in chair with 8 lb weights, but I'm up for the challenge!
  • phatsoslim
    phatsoslim Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Great job! I will be finished on Saturday. I am a bit sad that it is finishing up, but it also allows me to explore other workouts as well. I bought Jillian's new Kickboxing DVD as a reward, so I will be trying that out next week.

Congratulations!

Trina
  • roander
    Options
    i really the kickboxing one, it just takes awhile to get the hang of the combinations she throws at you with no "here's how to do it all together once slowly."

I did Ripped in 30 starting at the beginning today and I thought it would be a breeze, but I struggled through the second Running Man and had to cut short a V Fly in Chair! Come on, seriously????
  • roander
    Options
    I just posted a couple of results photos on my profile. There are two from last August - the pink shirt back shot and the blue/green blouse. OMG that was a huge family reunion. I'm so embarrassed. The jeans shirt is me today - sorry it's a little fuzzy, the light is bad. 17.25" lost thru my Body Revolution program. Yea me!

I don't know how to post photos here and unless it's obvious to me, I don't have time to figure it out!
  • sm0113
    sm0113 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to say that I'm almost finnished :) congrat's on your accomplishments!