Day 9!

Options
Day 9 done! Feeling really confident about level 1 now, excited but very nervous about starting level 2 though, only one more level 1 tomorrow n then crank it up!!

Replies

• 26Nirak
    26Nirak Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Yes...finished!! While my change in eating habits lack something to be desired, I have been consistent with the shredding. Not ready for level 2...but that's ok. Rome was not conquered in one day...or nine...or twenty.... :)
  • MMAQueen
    MMAQueen Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    great work ladies! way to stick to it.
  • mandi2r
    mandi2r Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Done! Has anyone else got thirsty in the middle of the workout.. Especially with their bubbler in the back taunting you? I always seem to take a break right before the abs to take a quick sip...
  • hauer01
    hauer01 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Oh, the first couple of times I did this, I stopped to take a sip after EVERY cardio interval. I am finally able to do it without drinking so much (perhaps that means I am starting to get into shape)

I am looking forward to DAY 9 in a couple of hours when I am done with work! WAY TO GO! for those of you who have already completed it!
  • mrsbiscotti
    mrsbiscotti Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I started level 2 today because I was getting bored with 1. DEAR LORD KILL ME NOW!

My butt is ALREADY sore!
  • kzooprincess
    kzooprincess Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Day 9 is complete. Feeling pretty good and I think I saw a shoulder muscle!!
  • Raybeano
    Raybeano Posts: 19
    Options
    Day 9 is completed, but started having knee pain. Last time I had this pain I ended up in physiotherapy for 6 weeks. Yikes. That was 1 year ago (almost to the day). I may have to take tomorrow off (although I really, really, don't want to) so I don't aggravate it even more. I usually do 30 mintues on a stationary bike after doing the 30 DS, but took that off today to help rest my knee.
  • Emikayfoos
    Emikayfoos Posts: 35
    Options
    Day 9 is completed, but started having knee pain. Last time I had this pain I ended up in physiotherapy for 6 weeks. Yikes. That was 1 year ago (almost to the day). I may have to take tomorrow off (although I really, really, don't want to) so I don't aggravate it even more. I usually do 30 mintues on a stationary bike after doing the 30 DS, but took that off today to help rest my knee.

Actually bicyclying is one of the best things for the knee when you have knee pain..it allows it to stretch out..still build muscle and strenght but not have a lot of pressure on it because your not pushing body pain on it. Did you get the knee pain after working out? It might just be because you didnt do the biking. If not might be the best to take a rest day...no injuries make a happy person! Good luck
  • Raybeano
    Raybeano Posts: 19
    Options

Actually bicyclying is one of the best things for the knee when you have knee pain..it allows it to stretch out..still build muscle and strenght but not have a lot of pressure on it because your not pushing body pain on it. Did you get the knee pain after working out? It might just be because you didnt do the biking. If not might be the best to take a rest day...no injuries make a happy person! Good luck

Thanks! While in physiotherapy they had me on a stationary bike, working my way up to 1/2 an hour on it. I'm still debating on taking a day off or not. The knee pain is kind of just there....not really after doing anything at all. I'm going to assess it and decide later on tonight. The pain is not bad right now, but that is how it started last time. I should have rested and not pushed myself. I ended up not being able to walk for over a week (I could not put any weight at all on my leg) and nothing worked to relieve the pain until I started therapy. I guess I'm a little nervous of that happening again. (Plus I don't really have the money that therapy would require).
  • Emikayfoos
    Emikayfoos Posts: 35
    Options
    Well hopefully it wont get as bad! Mught be safe to take a rest day just to be safe
  • ruelman83
    ruelman83 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Completed Day 9 yesterday!
  • Mom23djd
    Mom23djd Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Today should have been day 9 for me. I haven't been doing it every single day. Last week I followed Jillian's suggestion of 2 on 1 off for 30DS. This week, I've done it every day until today. I just couldn't. I needed a break from it. So, I went for a 45 min 4.5 mph walk instead! :smile: It was fabulous. I'll go for a bike ride tonight, and be back on the 30DS wagon tomorrow!
  • Mom23djd
    Mom23djd Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Today should have been day 9 for me. I haven't been doing it every single day. Last week I followed Jillian's suggestion of 2 on 1 off for 30DS. This week, I've done it every day until today. I just couldn't. I needed a break from it. So, I went for a 45 min 4.5 mph walk instead! :smile: It was fabulous. I'll go for a bike ride tonight, and be back on the 30DS wagon tomorrow!

Got Day 9 done this morning...with the help of my 4 and 3 year old sons. Should have set the alarm...