How to ask for it?

Options
MirelaH
MirelaH Posts: 129 Member
So, I'm building the body of my dreams and feeling super confident and now I'm ready to get some! lol I've been talking to this guy for about 6 weeks and we finally went on a date last Sunday. The date was super platonic and I he hasn't texted me since Sunday. But we've been playing games via smartphones.

Now, to tell you about this guy, he is super shy. I've pretty much made all the moves so far and I'm trying to decide if I should or if it would even be appropriate for me to ask for FWB or some NSA fun. I'm not used to being the assertive one or being this forward with a guy. (I've never had to be before!)

Any advice? I wish men weren't so complicated!

Replies

• craigers13
    craigers13 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Just jump him! he's a guy and that's a strong enough message.......just climb onhis lap and make out with him and grind the hips a little. Easy peasy :)
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    i agree with just jumping him. dont ask for it, take it :laugh:
  • PhenomeNae
    PhenomeNae Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    as good as their answers sound, if he's really shy, you might freak him out. you may want to try a subtle touch and see how he reacts... and no, i don't mean touching his junk... but a hand on his arm while you look into his eyes meaningfully while smiling would probably do the trick...
  • craigers13
    craigers13 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    as good as their answers sound, if he's really shy, you might freak him out. you may want to try a subtle touch and see how he reacts... and no, i don't mean touching his junk... but a hand on his arm while you look into his eyes meaningfully while smiling would probably do the trick...

I am pretty shy myself but I know how to take not-so-subtle hints. The subtle hints are a different story......
  • PhenomeNae
    PhenomeNae Posts: 130 Member
    Options

I am pretty shy myself but I know how to take not-so-subtle hints. The subtle hints are a different story......

so if i put my hand on your wrist and looked up into your face with a little smile, you wouldn't know what to do next?
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    Go into the bathroom
    Walk out naked

The end.

.... Too subtle?
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    I've found that saying, "You should insert your penis into my vagina" works well. Of course there's only one person I'd be comfortable saying that to, but it works with him.
  • Natx83
    Natx83 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    Change male for female/vice versa. As below lol

The Naked Man is a technique to sleep over, even after the most horrible date. You have these times, that nothing is really working out. There is nothing you can do, the date just didn't go as hoped/expected. Maybe she/he wasn't interested in you, maybe you weren't interested in your date or maybe you just suck at dating. All possible options and these things just happen. But what can you do? Well, the Naked Man.

What you do with the Naked Man is a last resort. If the date went obviously wrong and you know for 100% sure you are not going to get laid tonight you can pull this card. Arrived at her door, she is obviously not going to ask you in, but you can actually ask if you can come in for going to the bathroom or something. Ask her if you can have one glass of water, because you are having a bladder problem or something. You need to get inside, that is the most important part.

When you are inside, wait until she goes to another room. Undress as fast as you can. And make sure to be naked when she gets back in the room with you.

Now, you will have 66,66% chance that she will think 'whatever' and go for it. The other third of a chance? Is that you get hit and you will need to walk back home, naked.

She will laugh. But by being surprised, impressed by your confidence, you will definitely have a shot.
  • mijo32002
    mijo32002 Posts: 42
    Options
    Send him your profile pic. That'll get his attention....
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options

The Naked Man is a technique to sleep over, even after the most horrible date. You have these times, that nothing is really working out. There is nothing you can do, the date just didn't go as hoped/expected. Maybe she/he wasn't interested in you, maybe you weren't interested in your date or maybe you just suck at dating. All possible options and these things just happen. But what can you do? Well, the Naked Man.

What you do with the Naked Man is a last resort. If the date went obviously wrong and you know for 100% sure you are not going to get laid tonight you can pull this card. Arrived at her door, she is obviously not going to ask you in, but you can actually ask if you can come in for going to the bathroom or something. Ask her if you can have one glass of water, because you are having a bladder problem or something. You need to get inside, that is the most important part.

When you are inside, wait until she goes to another room. Undress as fast as you can. And make sure to be naked when she gets back in the room with you.

Now, you will have 66,66% chance that she will think 'whatever' and go for it. The other third of a chance? Is that you get hit and you will need to walk back home, naked.

She will laugh. But by being surprised, impressed by your confidence, you will definitely have a shot.

:laugh:
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: I think I would die laughing if a guy did that to me!!! :laugh:
  • Natx83
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: I think I would die laughing if a guy did that to me!!! :laugh:

Guaranteed to work always 66% of the time lol
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    So, I'm building the body of my dreams and feeling super confident and now I'm ready to get some! lol I've been talking to this guy for about 6 weeks and we finally went on a date last Sunday. The date was super platonic and I he hasn't texted me since Sunday. But we've been playing games via smartphones.

Now, to tell you about this guy, he is super shy. I've pretty much made all the moves so far and I'm trying to decide if I should or if it would even be appropriate for me to ask for FWB or some NSA fun. I'm not used to being the assertive one or being this forward with a guy. (I've never had to be before!)

Any advice? I wish men weren't so complicated!

Well, I dont think men are at all complicated!! He's just shy. I'm sure if you gave him the come on, he would respond. Most men aren't averse to NSA fun!

Its you that needs to be brave enough to ask. Personally, I struggle with this myself so I know how you feel.:huh:

But just to let you know that a guy said to me after chatting for a while, a few weeks ago: "would you like to me my FWB as I dont want a relationship right now; i'm going through a divorce". I thought that was honest and straight to the point and I was not offended or anything. Perhaps you could have a few drinks (dutch courage) and just say that same kind of thing?

Good luck :flowerforyou:
  • Jeneba
    Jeneba Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    CAREFUL!!!! Some men who appear to be shy COULD be survivors of sexual assault. It ismore common than we could ever imagine. He may also have other physical issues. I would NOT jump on him. Be his friend first, gain trust, and although this is what we women are discouraged from doing these days, please talk to him about where he would like your relationship to go.
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    As a shy guy myself, I fully support the jump him or walk out of the bathroom naked options. Nothign wrong with being painfully blunt.

I just did the walk out of the bathroom naked thing myself but for completely different reasons. That was to make my friends entirely uncomfortable and freaked out.
  • Natx83
    Options
    ^^heavy.

I say try the naked man. Doesn't involve any jumping on him but the message is clear. Win win
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    Next time you're with him, touch him. Start with the hands, arm, face, shoulder, butt. Check his reaction. If he touches back, you're on your way. If he doesn't, then you'll need to have a discussion.
  • Roadie2000
    Roadie2000 Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    Men aren't complicated at all, according to most of the women around here all we think about is sex, food, and sex.

If he's shy get a couple beers in him, take him back to his place or your place and jump his bones. I would be a huge fan of the "walk out of the bathroom naked" idea.
  • flimflamfloz
    flimflamfloz Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    I think you've got to take the handlebar with shy men:
    - Bring a pen,
    - Drop the pen near him by mistake,
    - Kneel in front of him,
    - Unzip his pants,
    - Get his genitals out,
    - Realise he is in fact a gay after trying hard for 15 minutes and end up with a stiff back.
    But you might succeed too (estimated success rate: 73.44%), I mean would a man really freak out?
  • SmexAppeal
    SmexAppeal Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    All very good suggestions and some pretty deep. I think you would be able to see signs of previous sexual issues he's had. So if you are just getting the shy guy feel here is a suggestion...
    I'm reading this book called, "Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man" by Steve Harvey. It's amazing and I urge all women to pick it up. Men really are quite simple creatures. The three things they want from a woman are Support, Loyalty and THE COOKIE... so offer him your cookie. I say do some hot and heavy flirting to test the waters. You can encourage with your words to see if he is comfortable with moving forward. Even if you have to actually make the move, you should be able to figure out if he's ready or not by some flirtacious use of verbiage!
    GET IT GIRL, give him that cookie :wink: