What Day is Everyone On?

Options
Hi Everyone,

I'm just curious if, since its May 10th, you are on the last day of Level 1? Anyone thinking of skipping the last day of Level 1 and going to level 2 today? I did it last month so I know what I'm in for which is exactly why I want to skip ahead. Love the strength circuits but hate all those planks (have to skip due to back issues).

Replies

• jcmjim22
    jcmjim22 Posts: 162
    Options
    Today was my day 11. First day of level 2.
  • mom2teebee
    mom2teebee Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Today is my day 11 (I started Apr 30th). I took 3 rest days on days 7-9 and then skipped to level 2 yesterday on my day 10. I felt I was ready for level 2. I've had the dvd for a couple of years so like you I knew what to expect.
  • healthydoseofglitter
    healthydoseofglitter Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Level 2 Day 7 .... still sweating way more but I've noticed my burn on my HRM is slowing down. Can't wait for level 3!
  • jcmjim22
    jcmjim22 Posts: 162
    Options
    Level 2 Day 7 .... still sweating way more but I've noticed my burn on my HRM is slowing down. Can't wait for level 3!

Great job!
  • tmacmoto
    tmacmoto Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Just Finished Day 1 of Level 2. Great Burn, I will definitely feel it tomorrow or tonight. This is going to be a great challenge!
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Just Finished Day 1 of Level 2. Great Burn, I will definitely feel it tomorrow or tonight. This is going to be a great challenge!

So it level 2 a lot harder?? I'm scared again! Lol.
  • tmacmoto
    tmacmoto Posts: 286 Member
    Options

So it level 2 a lot harder?? I'm scared again! Lol.

Define: Harder.

It's a new set of exercises, new challenges, but is it necessarily harder? Yes and no. Level one sets the stage, slowly pushing you so you can be ready for level 2. This is muscle confusion coming in...and this is the challenge to push you to expand yourself. Those pushups we did in level one sets us up for the planking moves, those lateral raises helps our shoulders for this.

Here's your moment of motivation: don't be scared, be prepared! If knowledge are the roots and preparation the trunk and branches then all that's left is for you to bloom.
  • Lmdaniels
    Lmdaniels Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm on level 2 day 2. I skipped the last 3 days of level 1. So far so good. I even noticed improvement in the planks!