Hi!

Options
kstrunk1
kstrunk1 Posts: 462 Member
My husband and I have been using Herbalife for two months and are thrilled with our results. I have A LOT of health issues, some related to weight while others are due to hypothyroidism, etc. I've lost 30 lbs. in 8 weeks while my husband has lost 47. We both feel great! I'm glad to see there are others on here who use the products, too. I've looked at some other forums on MFP and bringing up Herbalife seems to get some posters "flamed" so I searched for a group and found this one.

Hope everyone is having a great day! :)

Replies

• kristynkayte
    kristynkayte Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    :smile: So great to hear about your results. I am starting Herbalife early next week...I order my kit tomorrow. I absolutely can not wait!!!!! I'm hoping this is the last diet/lifestyle change I will ever try. I have seen great results with my friends, but also seen the negative posts online. I haven't found many others to add as friends on here that use Herbalife...so I hope you don't mind if I add you! I need all the help I can get with this :) I'm hoping that I have results like you in 2 months...this is going to be so tough for me. Especially not eating after 7pm. I work evenings and don't get home until around 10:30pm every night...and am always hungry. This is going to be the toughest thing. Good luck with the rest of your journey!!!! You have inspired me!!!!:smile:
  • kstrunk1
    kstrunk1 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    HI!!!! :smile:
    Oh, someone else who uses Herbalife! WOO HOO!! Seriously, my husband and I both really like it. Has your consultant shared any of the recipes for their "gourmet" shakes? Basically, you can add sugar free pudding and jello mixes, frozen fruits, etc. to the mixes and it jazzes them up. I was doing that when I first started but now I just drink the normal flavors. I like mine in the blender with ice - the texture reminds me of a Wendy's frosty so I feel like I'm cheating!!! :)

We both began with the starter kit and the aloe mango concentrate. We've both since added several of the supplements. I've felt the best I have in quite a while. I have a lot of health issues due to hypothyroidism, etc.

I hear you about the eating at night!!!! That is hard for me but now if I'm hungry ... I eat!!!! I just make sure I've saved some calories. Sargento low fat string cheese, blackberries and Granny Smith apples are my go to snacks at night. My food diary is open to my MFP friends so feel free to look. Are you a big water drinker? That is really important on Herbalife.

I am VERY heavy (began at 305 now down to 273) and from your picture you look awesome and look like how I want to be!!! A few of our colleagues (we're both teachers) are beginning Herbalife, too. One just got her starter kit tonight and another will get hers next week. If you find that you really like it, get signed up as a distributor. We only did it for the discount. NOT interested in selling/making money off of it. As you see, it can get quite pricey! It was actually our distributor/consultant who suggested we do that. I think it cost us $61 or something. Besides the awesome discount, they sent us some samples of their other products. One of them was a protein bar - YUM!!!!!!!

I'd love to chat at any time and hope that I can help you through this!!!
    Good luck and keep me posted!
    (Kurran - my real name) :smile:
  • BresFitnessPal
    Options
    I just started my Herbalife yesterday!!! Can't wait. I'm going to be taking it to college with me next year so I hope even more people will start the product. It's wonderful!!
  • Budahazyjr
    Budahazyjr Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have been on Herbalife for 4 month now and love the results. More energy, no more pain in my knees and I have lost 5 lbs so far. Just 2 shakes a day and then a sensible meal. I drink the tea all day and have no cravings. This stuff really works.

25208179.png