SL 5x5 Android app!

Options
Here's hoping Mehdi gets a 5x5 app for Andriod devices asap!! It will definitely be needed when I start lifting really heavy and missing reps...don't want to mess around with pen and paper in the gym!

Replies

• Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I use the jefit app. It's not strong lifts specific but it's better than a piece of paper.
  • Kristierlong
    Kristierlong Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    An app would definitely help me remember my weights easier!
  • petchib
    petchib Posts: 15
    Options
    I use the jefit app. It's not strong lifts specific but it's better than a piece of paper.

I will download it and give it a try :)
  • Raiderxx
    Raiderxx Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I agree! Having an android app would make life simpler. I personally have just created an excel spreadsheet that has my weights listed all the way through the first 3 monthsish of my lifting. If I fail reps then I edit it from there and make the appropriate changes. It helps me keep track of my stuff as well as all of my friends that are doing this with me. Way easier to type it in on my laptop than keep track of a notebook or pieces of paper.
  • jdhosier
    jdhosier Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I put the StrongLifts spreadsheet in Google Drive and I access it from my Droid phone. It works fine through the phone.
  • immz35
    immz35 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    there is an app in the droid market called 'Lift big'

go check it out, its very usefull aid for recording stats
  • chuckyp
    chuckyp Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    In his recent emails he has mentioned having an Android app out later in the year. Something about polishing up the iPhone app and then hiring some Android developers to port it over. I'm anxiously awaiting it too.
  • Golfin4fun
    Golfin4fun Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Just downloaded the Stronglifts 5x5 app for Andriod, have not played with it yet but looks like it now available for those interested.
  • T1mH
    T1mH Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Whats it called?
  • stlhrs
    stlhrs Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    "lift big" works pretty well. It tracks weight increases, stalls, deloads, etc. It's not fancy and doesn't sync with a website (in case you have tablet one day and phone the other). But it gets the job done.