Midweek Check In

Options
Meloneyd
Meloneyd Posts: 28 Member
Hello Everyone -

How is your first week going so far? So far, I've worked out everyday. I just did Cardio Recovery last night and I wasn't excepting Yoga! I'm not very flexible, so some of the moves were a little difficult for me but it was nice having a rest from all of the jumping and running around. I'm ready for the rest of the week. I already notice my legs are slimmer and my stomach is flatter. I woke up a little dehydrated this morning, so I'm upping my water for the rest of the week.

My husband and I are enrolled in Kickboxing at our gym on Saturdays. I think we are going to skip the scheduled video and just do that work out (we paid for six classes and only have two left). Does anyone else substitute?

Replies

• April0010
    April0010 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I did the cardio recovery last night as well. I was so thankful not to be jumping around and keeling over because I couldn't breathe lol! I had to skip one day because I had a neck injury that has thankfully healed. So I am back at it. Loving how much I sweat and how many calories I'm burning. Back at the jumping around and no breathing today though, and I couldn't be more ready for it!!
    As for substituting, I have don't have all the insanity DVD's so I have to reuse them on days I should be doing a different video. I also still strength train with a trainer.
  • miiszchelly
    miiszchelly Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I also did cardio recovery yesterday, I loved the stretching! Not as flexible yet but I hope I soon will be.

I don't substitute workouts but I want to add some ab workouts in the afternoon. Just not sure if I can get my lazy butt to do it lol!
  • Meloneyd
    Meloneyd Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    We did pure cardio last night. I was unable to do much of it, but it was a fun one. I just keep telling my husband that 30 days from now, we'll be able to do so much more.