Day 1 / Level 1 (Ahhhhh)

Options
BridgettBZ
BridgettBZ Posts: 50 Member
Well instead of waiting for my DVD to get here I decided to use the Youtube version last night so I could get a jump-start... WOW!! After about 5 minutes I was like oh hell no this sucks, I'm gonna punch that women in the face for this!! I stuck with it though, sent bad thoughts to Jillian the whole time lol. Circuit one is by far my LEAST favorite!! I've come to the conclusion that I hate jumping jacks and push-ups. I have to say though as much as I got my @$$ kicked last night I don't feel to overly horrible today. Sore and tired yes but not lifeless... It's definitely one hell of a workout, my face was red, I was sweating and barely breathing but I made it. Tonight will be Day 2's workout, have the ambulance on stand by! :tongue:

Replies

• jcmjim22
    jcmjim22 Posts: 162
    Options
    Great job! Circuit one was my least favorite too! The whole thing goes by pretty fast though so it's worth it to really push yourself. I know I did this morning on level 2. And for the push-ups...I did the girl ones the whole 10 days. At first I couldn't even do all of them in each set the girly way. But in the end I could do them all...granted still the modified way but I completed each set.

You can do it! :)
  • tmacmoto
    tmacmoto Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Good for you, you made it over the first hurdle: Doing it! And for that: Great job!

We'll have the ambulance...though, I doubt you will need it and an IV drip of adrenaline ready for you. Make sure you drink your water...it will help! Your next 29 days are going to be a blast!
  • BridgettBZ
    Options
    Great job! Circuit one was my least favorite too! The whole thing goes by pretty fast though so it's worth it to really push yourself. I know I did this morning on level 2. And for the push-ups...I did the girl ones the whole 10 days. At first I couldn't even do all of them in each set the girly way. But in the end I could do them all...granted still the modified way but I completed each set.

You can do it! :)

Thank you :) Yes thankfully time ticks fast!! Girly push ups are the way to go LOL (I'll admit I struggle with those too) BUT soon I won't!! How's level 2 going for you?
  • BridgettBZ
    Options
    Good for you, you made it over the first hurdle: Doing it! And for that: Great job!

We'll have the ambulance...though, I doubt you will need it and an IV drip of adrenaline ready for you. Make sure you drink your water...it will help! Your next 29 days are going to be a blast!

Thank you so much!! Felt good to not only say I was going to start this but to actually follow thru with it!! I'm trying to drink my water, that's been a struggle my whole life. I never drink enough of any liquid idk why but I am trying to force myself. I can't wait until Day 30!! I took my before pics., tonight I'll take measurements.
  • jcmjim22
    jcmjim22 Posts: 162
    Options
    Level 2 is no joke. There are several plank position moves which I am doing the modified version. Anita is my girl! :) But for the most part I like it. I definitely feel like I'm getting one hell of a work out which is tough during but it's what I want. My face is so red afterwards and I'm sweating much more than level 1. And like JM says if you want to work out in 20 minutes you gotta bust *kitten*. I'm so proud of myself to have stuck with it.
  • BridgettBZ
    Options
    Congrats! That's awesome that you're pushing thru this. Can't wait until I get to where you are!! I hope I can make it thru tonight LOL my legs feel like they could give out at any second.
  • mom2teebee
    mom2teebee Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Great job getting it done and sticking with it. I think I despise level 1. I'm not a fan of jumping jacks followed by jumping rope. It kills my calves. I still do girly push ups.