Midriff: .50 in.
Waist: 2 in.
Upper arm: .50 in.
Upper hip: 2.25 in.
Lower hip: 2.5 in.
Upper thigh: .50 in.
Mid thigh: .50 in.
Calf: .25 in.

I am getting stronger with cardio, and until this past week I was working out twice a day. Doing the Jillian DVD, and then going to my gym to walk/interval run on the treadmill. Every time I hit the treadmill, I pushed myself to stay on longer, walk longer, or run longer.

While I'm not experiencing huge weight losses, if I can keep with this consistently, and not plateau, I will hopefully make my goal of a 25-30 pound loss by September.

My focus for phase 2 is to keep getting stronger, and to avoid injury. I also have to do some plank training, as I completely SUCK at them, and want those to be effective when I'm suppose to be doing them.

Lowering my body fat % is a concern, so burning fat and building muscle is still the mystery for me to unlock.

I also want to pick up some more food varieties, while being satisfied and avoiding my sugar addiction. I'm committed to making this work for me, at 44 I cannot ever be as out of shape as I was ever again. Slowly dragging myself out of it is painful and frustrating.

I'm going to preview Phase 2 workouts tomorrow and probably cry myself to sleep, LOL.

Replies

• julsinfinite
    Options
    Hi Padmo,

You are doing fine!! 7lbs is a lot of weight. Be positive and fight through the end!

I am trailing Body Revolution with you by about 1 week. It has been super so far. I love the workouts, don't you? Did you do 30DS and Ripped in 30 prior to this? I start my workouts on Sundays and end on Saturdays with a Rest Day. I am super elated over this because its so energizing a workout. There are so many more people in there now, and they have good rapport, and I love the music.

I do not have that much weight to lose, I've just been recycling the same 20 pounds for the past years. I am an emotional eater and a run a stressful lifestyle and am seeking to end this once and for all.

I have always had good experiences with Jillian Michaels DVDs and have done her 30 Day Shred and Ripped in 30 DVDs which I absolutely love. However, I have reached a plateau and am hoping that Body Revolution will turn this back up for me. I love that she includes a meal plan, which I have been diving into head on and its been crazy! I LOVE THE FOOD!

If you are interested in following my journey, I have created a blog which I will be posting to daily describing how I prepare the meals (I will attempt to cook right out of her Fat Burning Meal Plan book and will be followed her 7-Day Kickstart as well), and detailing my progress with the entire 90 days of workouts. I do not in any way work for Jillian (huh i wish) I highly recommend following the Fat Burning Meal Plan as closely as possible just because I have experienced it and broke out of my plateau I believe not just because of the workouts but because I changed what goes into my body.

Here is my blog-
    http://julsinfinite.blogspot.com/

Hope to see you there! I love encouraging others and hope to inspire you towards your goals as your inspire me.
    juls