Body Revolution Progress so far

Options
nesskehoe
nesskehoe Posts: 49 Member
Hi Guys,

Have done 30 Day Shred in the past and when a friend mentioned JM had a new fitness DVD, I had to give it a go.

My weighloss journey started on the 13 Feb 2012 with a SW of 80kg. To begin with I started following the Firm Fitness Thin in 30 and also lowered my calorie in take. Then on the 13th March I finished Thin in 30 and started on Body revolution.

To begin with I wasn't sure, but I'm now I'm 7 weeks in and this week I finally reached my 2nd goal.

I had originally set a goal to lose 1 stone by the end of March which I did, so the next goal was to reach 10kg off by the may Bank Holiday.

This morning I stepped on the scales and I did it........ 10 kg gone forever.

13th Feb 2012
SW 80kg
Chest 38.5 inch
Tummy 43.5 inch
R thigh 26 inch
L thigh 26.5 inch
R arm 13.2 inch
L arm 14 inch
Waist 33.5

13th March (starting JM Body Revolutin)
W 75kg
Chest 37 inch
Tummy 39.5 inch
R thigh 25 inch
L thigh 25 inch
R arm 12.5 inch
L arm 12.5 inch
Waist 31

8th May (7 weeks in)
W 70kg
Chest 33.5 inch
Tummy 33.5 inch
R thigh 21.5 inch
L thigh 20.5 inch
R arm 12 inch
L arm 11.5 inch
Waist 28.5

Total weight loss of 22 lbs and 34 inches.

Really seeing the inches drop off with Body Revolution.

Next goal is 7lbs off by the June Bank Holiday.

Replies

• sarahs440
    sarahs440 Posts: 405
    Options
    WOW!! That's great!!!!
  • cmg4721
    cmg4721 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!!! Keep up the fantastic work!!
  • aprrae
    aprrae Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic keep it up. I can't wait to see your results after the full 90 days!
  • nesskehoe
    Options
    Me either.

Thanks for all the nice comments guys
    That's fantastic keep it up. I can't wait to see your results after the full 90 days!
  • WTJS
    WTJS Posts: 14
    Options
    Congratulations on your success! You have put in some hard work and the results speak for themselves!
  • julsinfinite
    Options
    WOW! Great work, nesskehoe
    Way to GO!

What are you doing for your diet portion of it?

I am on Week 4 of Body Revolution and wish I can be like you! I love the workouts, don't you?
    I do not have much to lose, I'm just trying to overcome my yoyo dieting situation, recycling the same 20 pounds for the past years. I am an emotional eater and a run a stressful lifestyle which has affected my metabolism in a very basic way. So, her Fat Burning Meal Plan meals have been so important to me. Cooking my own foods and shopping right has changed the way I live.

If you are interested in following my journey, I have created a blog which I will be posting to daily describing how I prepare the meals and detailing my progress with the entire 90 days of workouts. I do not in any way work for Jillian (huh i wish) I highly recommend following the Fat Burning Meal Plan as closely as possible just because I have experienced it and broke out of my plateau I believe not just because of the workouts but because I changed what goes into my body.

Here is my blog-
    http://julsinfinite.blogspot.com/

Hope to see you there! I love encouraging others and hope to inspire you towards your goals as your inspire me.
    juls
  • nesskehoe
    Options
    Will def give your blog a look.

Really enjoying the workout, I find it alot less annoying and irritating than 30DS.

With regards diet, I'm eating healthy and have lowered my calorie intake to 1330 daily.
    WOW! Great work, nesskehoe
    Way to GO!

What are you doing for your diet portion of it?

I am on Week 4 of Body Revolution and wish I can be like you! I love the workouts, don't you?
    I do not have much to lose, I'm just trying to overcome my yoyo dieting situation, recycling the same 20 pounds for the past years. I am an emotional eater and a run a stressful lifestyle which has affected my metabolism in a very basic way. So, her Fat Burning Meal Plan meals have been so important to me. Cooking my own foods and shopping right has changed the way I live.

If you are interested in following my journey, I have created a blog which I will be posting to daily describing how I prepare the meals and detailing my progress with the entire 90 days of workouts. I do not in any way work for Jillian (huh i wish) I highly recommend following the Fat Burning Meal Plan as closely as possible just because I have experienced it and broke out of my plateau I believe not just because of the workouts but because I changed what goes into my body.

Here is my blog-
    http://julsinfinite.blogspot.com/

Hope to see you there! I love encouraging others and hope to inspire you towards your goals as your inspire me.
    juls