Challenge Day 25

Options
Padmo
Padmo Posts: 89 Member
We are coming into the homestretch of the week and this challenge! Finish strong everyone!

My last Workout 3 of JMBR is today.

Have a great day!

Replies

• rds532
    rds532 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    30 DS Level 3, Day 1 - Wow, I did it! Still do the modified moves but I'm doing it! I have 9 more days to go. So everyone, what are we going to do when this challenge is finished????
  • RicochetRabbit
    Options
    30ds L2. A few more days on L2 for me. Maybe L3 on Monday if I don't phone it in over the weekend. I will be in a swimsuit for the 1st time this year this weekend so I will probably have a lot of motivation next week. I hope to burn a lot of calories in the water. Hopefully won't cancel it out with the alcohol. :laugh:
  • lilpe5512
    lilpe5512 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Five more days! I'm going for L3D1 today. I'm not ready for the blurpees :grumble: but I'm gonna try!
  • garita93
    garita93 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Starting level 3 tonight...nervous!
  • Liv829
    Liv829 Posts: 160
    Options
    Good morning everyone! RDS- I wrote you back about ripped in 30 on yesterday's thread.
    I did not get up extra early to do my Ripped in 30 today. I will do it at lunch time.
    Happy Day 25!
  • rds532
    Options
    Thanks Liv - I may start this next but I just started C25K so I want to see how I do with this. I am also trying to do weights a few days a week. Wish I didnt' have to work!
  • Eb155
    Eb155 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Level 3 Day 8 done.. boy I really couldn't get into it today.. but at least I did it.
  • SallyGal4
    SallyGal4 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    30 DS Level 3, Day 1 - Wow, I did it! Still do the modified moves but I'm doing it! I have 9 more days to go. So everyone, what are we going to do when this challenge is finished????

I am continuing with another 30 days of JM. I may do a full 90 days. I'll stick around here if anyone else wants to. I like having these 30 day fitness challenges! :)

Good Luck to everyone on day 25. I'll be Burning Fat and Boosting Metabolism today.
  • Liv829
    Options
    I'm totally in for another 30! Or longer! It is nice having the same people to talk to every day about the thing we are doing in common! It is also nice to hear other's concerns, ideas, and good/bad stuff!
  • Liv829
    Options
    Thanks Liv - I may start this next but I just started C25K so I want to see how I do with this. I am also trying to do weights a few days a week. Wish I didnt' have to work!

I think if I didn't have to work I would do better, too! I took a day off a while back and went jogging, ate a salad, and did my JM. And cleaned house from top to bottom! Of course, though, I knew I only had one day off w/o husband and daughter so I had to get it all done. If I had every day, I might not be so productive! : )
  • SallyGal4
    SallyGal4 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm totally in for another 30! Or longer! It is nice having the same people to talk to every day about the thing we are doing in common! It is also nice to hear other's concerns, ideas, and good/bad stuff!

Yay!! I feel the same way :)
  • HodderAL
    HodderAL Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Five more days! I'm going for L3D1 today. I'm not ready for the blurpees :grumble: but I'm gonna try!

I didn't think I could do them either. All I can say is, turn your brain off and just go!! You'll be amazed with yourself :)
  • HodderAL
    HodderAL Posts: 358 Member
    Options

I'm in too!! I'm doing these workouts anyway, and I agree, it's nice to have a group of familiar faces that can relate to what you're doing :)

I NEVER thought I would enjoy working out. I used to sit on my butt and complain about my body. When someone suggested situps for my stomach (that I thought could only be fixed with a tummy tuck) I told them they were crazy!! and here I am, I just started 6 Week Six-Pack last week :)) So happy with myself. It's amazing the things you can accomplish when you put your mind to it.
  • rds532
    Options
    Great, let's keep this group going strong. I love all the tips and support! I still have not lost any weight but I hope things are shifting around. I know it's my "diet" (nasty word). I really need to get this under control.
  • Liv829
    Options
    I am proud of all of us! Let's keep it up for more Jillian, or whatever we want! I did my workout at lunch. It is nice to do it when I am not still half asleep, but it is hard to cool down enough to clean up to get back to work! Thank goodness for air in my car blasting on my face! When I work out my face gets bright red and stays that way for a while.
  • lilpe5512
    lilpe5512 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Let the JM party begin! I'm up for the next round also!!:drinker:
  • kaylyngt
    kaylyngt Posts: 53
    Options
    I'd love to do another 30 days. I lose track when I do it by myself, so it has been really nice to have something to count down with. I haven't dared move on to Level 3 on 30 DS yet, I'm not even making it through the modified Level 2! So another 30 days and I just might get there!
  • amara0118
    amara0118 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Extreme S&S for today. I'm in for another 30 days too! I love having a group to help keep me accountable.