Walking Partners

Options
lsmtairy
lsmtairy Posts: 10 Member
Would love to get MFP members from the Philadelphia Area together once/month for a hike through fairmount park or somewhere in the city. We can combine that with a fitness concious meal as well or better, yet, we can just bring our own lunches and picnic somewhere. If interested please send me an email through MFP or reply to this post.....

Replies

• Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    I'd possibly be interested. But I work a lot, so I'm not sure how doable it'd be.
  • lsmtairy
    Options
    Do you work most weekends?
  • Vixen0113
    Vixen0113 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Sounds pretty decent..I'd be down
  • dixiech1ck
    dixiech1ck Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    I'd be interested. There are several meetup groups that already organize similar things -- maybe we could tag-team with them.
  • sugarnspicere
    sugarnspicere Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE that
  • DianeMomof2
    DianeMomof2 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would also.
  • lsmtairy
    Options
    Hello

I am so sorry it took me so long to reply. I am trying to organize a monthly hike with fitness partners who have shown interest in getting together for support.
    I now May 26th is the start of a holiday weekend but I would try to see if there was still interest to hike the Wissahickon that day and perhaps stop at the Cedar's House Cafe for a health meal. Additional details will be sent as soon as I gather if there is enough interest. I am thinking we would meet about 10:30. Interested, let me know by sending me a message through fitness pal.

Lisa
  • lsmtairy
    Options
    Hello

I am so sorry it took me so long to reply. I am trying to organize a monthly hike with fitness partners who have shown interest in getting together for support.
    I now May 26th is the start of a holiday weekend but I would try to see if there was still interest to hike the Wissahickon that day and perhaps stop at the Cedar's House Cafe for a health meal. Additional details will be sent as soon as I gather if there is enough interest. I am thinking we would meet about 10:30. Interested, let me know by sending me a message through fitness pal.

Lisa:smile:
  • lsmtairy
    Options
    Hello

Lisa