Level 1, 2, or 3?

Options
Hi everyone,

How long do you usually stay on each level. I started yesterday, and I began with level 1 which still made me sore today, but it was doable. How do you decide when to bump up to level 2?

Thanks!

Replies

• phoenix8633
    phoenix8633 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Well I'm on my last 5 days of level 1 I've done it in 10 days (weekends are my break days) so I'm going to start level 2 next week if it's too difficult I'll go back down to level 1 for another week.
  • fififox
    fififox Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    I hope to try level 2 after 10 sessions of level 1...or at least I will watch level 2 and see what I think, or try it and hold back if I think I am not ready to progress.
  • SouthernSweetie74
    Options
    We'll see where I'm at on day 10! Level 1 is getting easier, but I'm kind of scared of level 2!!! LOL
  • minussam
    minussam Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on doing each level for 10 days but I will see how I feel once I'm close to the 10 days. I know some people do each level for 15 days.
  • jeanniebspurs
    jeanniebspurs Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm planning 2 do 10 days of each, I'm hoping level one starts feeling easier soon! I've only done day one and a practise day lol don't hurt as much 2day as I did after my practise day so that must b a good sign! Lol
  • timmiegirl
    timmiegirl Posts: 7
    Options
    I have been on Level 1 for 2 weeks (unfortunately life has taken over a few times). I did 10 days of it and was going to stay put a little longer but think I will try it tonight. I have a feeling I will be back to hobbling around for a few days!
  • nye373
    nye373 Posts: 19
    Options
    I'm not sure when I'll move up to level 2 yet. I've done three days of level 1 so far, and I'm not feeling it as much as I was the first two days. But I definitely want to continue at level 1 for awhile longer. Some of the moves are not too difficult, but the push-ups just kill me. I can't believe that I can barely do a regular push-up. I definitely have to stick to the modified ones if I want to be able to do a full minute of them.