Wagon - I have fallen off

Options
PJoy6
PJoy6 Posts: 38 Member
I have fallen off the wagon a bit, last week having two teeth pulled and mothers day get together yesterday - my low carb diet has turned into mucho-carbs!!!

Need some inspiration to getting back on course. HELP!

Replies

• Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Just dont give up. So you fell off the wagon.. Get up, dust yourself off and climb back on. If you gained anything you will have to work that back off. You are the only one who can do this for YOU... Now Do It!!
  • Laceybaby1967
    Laceybaby1967 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! I *SO* know the feeling!!!

Think about how good you felt without the carbs: Full of energy, light, satisfied...
    Think about how you feel with all those carbs: sluggish, tired, always hungry therefore always eating........

It's going to take a couple of days to 'detox' again..but you can do it....it is *so* worth it in the end!!!!! Drink lots of water....eat good, clean food.......and you'll be back to your normal self in no time!
  • PJoy6
    PJoy6 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I am still not completely out of the water but am getting there.
  • momjmd
    momjmd Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I did too- the weekend kicked my butt but I am back on the wagon now.... we all have times when life gets in the way but we have to accept it and get back on track as quickly as possible w/o beating ourselves up for it.
  • ZipperJJ
    ZipperJJ Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    The wagon is moving hella slow. There's no reason you can't get right back on it.