any begginers ?

Options
cheshire1986
cheshire1986 Posts: 27 Member
i started today from not doing any proper cardio exercise for a couple of years, so even the fit test was damn hard for me but im determined to push through :)

Replies

• gseburn
    gseburn Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I have the DVDs and hope to start very soon. Just working out scheduling with my brother who wants to join me
  • mtkautz
    mtkautz Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I am doing a p90x and insanity hybrid.... not doing any of the plyo workouts my hips hate them! But I'm going into my second week... and insanity is kicking my *kitten*!
  • Lilith47
    Lilith47 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Meeee!! I started already once, and the life got in the way, and I got only to workout 4 .... this time I'm going to finish the damn thing! :D
  • RickiD530
    RickiD530 Posts: 15
    Options
    I finished it through twice and finished Asylum. Just started Insanity over and I am in my second week. It still kicks my butt, but it is my favorite of all the beachbody workouts. The time just flys by because you are always doing something different.
  • shannon6822
    Options
    I just completed the fitness test literally 5 minutes ago. I am 5'9'' and I weigh 300 pounds...I have gained over 100 pounds in the past couple of years. This was so hard and although I did nothing in comparison to what the people on the DVD did, I still did it!! It's going to be a long journey for sure, at least for me. Anything is better than nothing right?
  • cheshire1986
    cheshire1986 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    i started monday and i have aches (in a good way) in places i didnt know existed ha ha and cant sit still for too long or i stiffen up and struggle to get moving again through the day but im powering through so far :)
  • kelichik32
    kelichik32 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I've been doing INSANITY since March 2010 and I am on my second month of ASYLUM. They are the only at-home workouts that have kept me interested for an extended time. I love the workouts! DIG DEEPER!!