30's Daily - 5/15

Options
chanstriste13
chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
Welcome to our daily thread!

We post here for motivation and support. Feel free to share your successes and your failures. Really, you should feel free to share whatever is on your mind. Just be respectful and expect respect in return.

[Anyone can start the daily thread, just make the new subject and copy and paste the intro. Thanks in advance for your help.]

☞ Name/nickname reminders -
Paul (PJYoung2012)
Carrie (camsmommy2008)
Sara Grace (SaraGrace82)
Susan or Susie (susieq101178)
Erica (epa422)
Debbie (shorty313)
Melissa (lissa0040)
Jackie (jaxygirl)
Sonya (sonyachan)
Ellie (ellie78)
CurlyPep (lilpe5512)
Harold (hcdawg)
Jill (Blueyz82)
Dan (G3tR1pp3d)
Stacy (chanstriste13)
Cristi (blueeyedcrist)
Amanda (AmandaK3)
Bishop or Todd(BishopSmurf)
Kelli (daisy51981)
Sarah (SarLem81)
Clare (clareeast)
Amanda (WhiteCloud)
Emma (elstein)

Replies

• lilpe5512
    lilpe5512 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Good day 30's something!

I was busy and tired yesterday but I back today! Hope everyone has a great day!
  • ellie78
    ellie78 Posts: 375
    Options
    Alright. I am back on track today, I am back on track today....

Hope everyone has a good day!
  • shorty313
    shorty313 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I got to start strength training again last night, woohoo! That neck injury put me back 3 weeks!

Food day is looking pretty good so far. I might even enjoy a glass of wine tonight :drinker:

Happy Tuesday everyone! It's blah and rainy here.
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    back from zumba and a bit of strength training - feels good to be back on the bandwagon. happy tuesday, everyone!
  • PJYoung2012
    PJYoung2012 Posts: 191
    Options
    Phew, home at last after another endless day at work. It's a shame processing fish isn't listed as an exercise. I'd be able to set a record. Night off tonight from the gym although i'm going out on my bike later. I see everyone talking about strength training. Last nights first session for me went ok although i'll need my crib sheets for the future. Pull ups really did a number on my shoulders though. I thought my arms were going to fall off today. The worst thing is I didn't even manage a proper pull up!
  • clareeast
    clareeast Posts: 64
    Options
    I've had one of those days, where although I've done next-to-nothing, I'm absolutely exhausted! I went grocery shopping after taking the boys to school, and then took DS1 to his hospital appointment. Then after school we went to buy DS1 some new trousers (he's keeps growing - two inches since Christmas!) and hubby wanted to do some more shopping (mainly beer, but we bought some fitness equipment [on special offer!] too). I must have been on my feet for at least two hours, probably more. But another day without "real" exercise - bike ride on for tomorrow!

I've had a "complicated" food day, but I've managed to stick within my calorie allowance AND hit my protein macro, which is something I'm working on at the moment. And I'm drinking more water...

Paul -You'll soon get to mastering the "form" - I find the technique of ANY exercise hard to perfect (as I have really poor co-ordination), but I get there eventually, and once I know what I'm doing, I can feel the benefit of each exercise. Keep going, you're doing a great job!
  • PJYoung2012
    PJYoung2012 Posts: 191
    Options
    Paul -You'll soon get to mastering the "form" - I find the technique of ANY exercise hard to perfect (as I have really poor co-ordination), but I get there eventually, and once I know what I'm doing, I can feel the benefit of each exercise. Keep going, you're doing a great job!

I'm treating these early sessions as very much as a learning experience. Not to be too hard on myself if i struggle with the technique. i have a very forgiving and patient trainer.
    Thanks for the positivity. As always it's much appreciated :smile: