Options
13»

Replies

• shelldevera
    Options
    Congrats!
  • RaleighAnna
    Options
    Just joining in....EDD Nov 14 with baby#3 and feeling great! My daughter will turn 4 later this month and my son is almost 18 months old. It will be crazy busy but we are excited.
    Still manage to go to the gym 4-5X/week for 1hour at a time. I usually do 30min of strength training and 30 min of cardio. I will keep it up as long as I can because I know it will pay off. I bounced back quickly after the last two deliveries and intend to do the same.
    Good luck, ladies!
  • chickybuns
    chickybuns Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    Just joining in....EDD Nov 14 with baby#3 and feeling great! My daughter will turn 4 later this month and my son is almost 18 months old. It will be crazy busy but we are excited.
    Still manage to go to the gym 4-5X/week for 1hour at a time. I usually do 30min of strength training and 30 min of cardio. I will keep it up as long as I can because I know it will pay off. I bounced back quickly after the last two deliveries and intend to do the same.
    Good luck, ladies!

Welcome! My current EDD is November 14th. That's awesome that you are staying active. I'm still staying pretty active as well, maybe not as much as you, depending on how busy I am with school and work each week. I'm also hoping it will help post partum!
  • chickybuns
    Options
    I was just wondering how the November ladies are doing? My EDD is 11/17, so I have about a month left.
  • tinyjourney
    tinyjourney Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Just bumping to see how the other November ladies are. We should be all having our little ones soon! Has any of the early November ladies had their babies yet?

My EDD is Nov 15, but I'm scheduled for a c/s on the 9th for a frank breech baby. Exactly 2 weeks left for me unless she turns.
  • chickybuns
    Options
    Just bumping to see how the other November ladies are. We should be all having our little ones soon! Has any of the early November ladies had their babies yet?

My EDD is Nov 15, but I'm scheduled for a c/s on the 9th for a frank breech baby. Exactly 2 weeks left for me unless she turns.

I don't think any November babies have been born that I know of. I think my little guy will go past his due date, so I will probably be mid to late November.
  • cmaxmor
    cmaxmor Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I am scheduled for a c/s on the 15th. 2 weeks. 6 days.
  • ChelseaHamman
    ChelseaHamman Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm due November 19th. Haven't been on MFP much these last few months but gearing up to get back in gear post-birth. Feel free to add me as a MFP buddy if you are looking to do the same! And good luck to you all on safe deliveries of happy little bundles of joy!