Level 2 Day 2 Tonight (Day 12)

Options
Im soo nervous about this level, its haaaaard!! I had 3 days off this weekend but if I can keep it up and do it every day, i'll finish the whole 30 day shred in 33 days on the 2nd June.

BRING IT ON!!

Its 15th already today so its not that long!!!

Replies

• hauer01
    hauer01 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    I would agree that level 2 is much harder. I decided after it kicked my butt last night that tonight, I was going to fight back and WIN! I am going to push myself to the limits!!!

Good Luck!
  • lottier0311
    lottier0311 Posts: 125
    Options
    I was going to start doing it every other day but Ive decided now that if i stick at it for the last 2 levels its all over on 2nd June, which doesnt seem far at all when all ive gotta do is the DVD once per day.

I need you all to kick my backside if i slack!!!
  • Snoodle22
    Snoodle22 Posts: 14
    Options
    I did level 2 day 2 today, I skipped a couple days so I'm also behind.. but I've been mixing it up with other workouts. This level kicks my butt!
  • JenIsFitish
    JenIsFitish Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm just finished level 2 day 2 on my lunch this afternoon and my shoulders do not like me right now. I'm definitely feeling the pain after taking Saturday and Sunday off. I'm on track to finish on June 2nd also.
  • lottier0311
    lottier0311 Posts: 125
    Options
    oooh im glad im not on my own then with taking this weekend off, 2nd June it is!

Ive just done it tonight n wow! it was a killer!!