New to the group

Options
bstall1976
bstall1976 Posts: 19 Member
Just wanted to introduce myself. I am a 5-10 250 lb guy from the Cincinnati area. I have a 3 month challenge going with my wife to see who can lose the highest % of weight. I Just finished my Masters in School Counseling and am currently looking for a job. While not working I am gratefully staying home and taking care of our 14 month old son.

My food log is open and i follow the IIFYM style of eating. That means that i eat pretty much anything that fits my calorie and macro goals. I work out 3x a week doing full body workouts that include, Squat, Bench, Overhead press, Deads, Curls, Bent over rows, tricep rope pushdowns and calf raises. I also walk a lot either chasing my son of pushing him around the block. I have a BMF that tells me i burn around 3300 calories a day on average, less on non workout days, more on workout. I try to eat to stay around a 500-700 calorie deficit.

Any questions or or suggestions let me know.

Replies

• cnorwoodjr
    cnorwoodjr Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the crew. Sounds like you are about the same size I was when I started MFP. Also sounds like you started working out a lot sooner than I did. Even though I don't have one yet, I've been told that having a little one to chase around and look after is an easy source of exercise. :-)

Hope you find success in your weight loss, and good luck on the job search.