Looking For Buddies

Options
MrsWilsoncroft
MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
Hi All

I am Stacey and currently at 134.5lbs I am a uk size 10 at the moment.
My weight seems to go from 115 - 140lbs lol.

I'd like to make some new friends who like me only want to lose a bit of weight.

Thanks

Stacey

Replies

• Melissa26point2
    Melissa26point2 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Hey Stacey. I'm Melissa. I am pretty much at my goal weight, just have some extra bodyfat to get rid of, mostly in my tummy area. Feel free to add me :)
  • Kmsnomaha
    Kmsnomaha Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Hi Stacey. I am currently 135 lbs.. Not focusing so much on my weight right now but BF%. Started lifting weights about 3 weeks ago. Love it! Feel free to add me.
  • greenacrestkd5
    Options
    I am in. :) I weigh 130 and want to get down to 125! :)
  • mturgeon05
    mturgeon05 Posts: 204
    Options
    Hey Stacey. I'm Melissa. I am pretty much at my goal weight, just have some extra bodyfat to get rid of, mostly in my tummy area. Feel free to add me :)

I'm Melissa, too :)
  • Huggybearz75
    Huggybearz75 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hey Stacey...another Melisa here (just one 's' though)! :) I am at 130 now and would like to get to 125 but I am really looking to tone up. So as long as my clothes fit good and I get rid of the extra baggage on my behind, I don't really care so much about the numbers.
    Sent request! Anyone else please feel to add me.
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies and wow so many Melissa's lol :)

I am going on holiday on Monday to Crete in Greece so when I return I am going to give it 110% and try my best to get this few extra lbs off :)

Thanks for adding me and good luck with your goals.
    Speak soon

Stacey xxx
  • melissajean5882
    Options
    I just signed up today and believe it or not I'm another Melissa =)

I weigh 141 and would love to be 130-135 but more so than the number on the scale I just want to tone up the jiggliness of everything since I've had my kids.