Workout 12

Options
radioraven
radioraven Posts: 89 Member
Made me cry at the end of the last circuit. The way you get praised in the end by Jillian for everything really got to me this morning. I'm so damn proud of myself for following thru with it! I have grown so much physically and mentally from the start of BR, I think the realization of my hard work finally being told and shown to me these final two weeks just made me break down. Or I'm just really emotional today! :happy:

Replies

• formerpyt
    formerpyt Posts: 56
    Options
    Radioraven, you should really be proud of yourself. I'm looking forward to completing the 90 days and I'll probably feel just the way you do. I haven't missed a single workout and (as much as I have cursed Jillian Michaels on tough days) I'm so grateful for this program and what it has taught me about my body and what it can do.
  • rosied915
    rosied915 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting Workout 9 today and am amazed at my commitment so far!!

I am VERY proud of myself and can't believe I'm even looking beyond JMBR to NROLFW!!!

Congrats to YOU Radioraven~ you SHOULD be proud!!!
  • theredcliche
    theredcliche Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    i am on my last week of body revolution and i've been seeing that part at the end for 2 1/2 weeks. i wish she'd put in on a final disc or something, or at least in a different chapter or with a break because i want to be congratulated when i'm DONE not when i have 3 weeks of workout 12 left! congratulations to you though... this program is not easy
  • radioraven
    Options
    Thank you everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • mheightchew
    mheightchew Posts: 334
    Options
    LOVE workout 12! My favorite is the dancing crabs but I am having trouble with the wheel push ups. I can get into wheel and stay there, but have trouble doing the push up part
  • radioraven
    Options
    I love the dancing crabs too! I kept thinking Wow! My body can do this?!?!?!
    Wheel I can get into, but cannot pushup yet. I'm determined to tho!
  • mheightchew
    Options
    I love the dancing crabs too! I kept thinking Wow! My body can do this?!?!?!
    Wheel I can get into, but cannot pushup yet. I'm determined to tho!

Ok, how about we set a goal to do 2 the next go round? I do it again on Friday. You in?
  • radioraven
    Options
    I'm in....Workout 12 is on Friday for me too!
    Maybe I'll pause the DVD when its wheel time, get into position, and say a lil prayer.
  • theredcliche
    theredcliche Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    after i get into wheel, i scoot my hands in closer towards my butt. i know that probably doesn't make sense, but i put them by my ears then push up to get into wheel, then move them even closer to my shoulders instead of away from my shoulders. that makes the push ups easier.
  • mheightchew
    Options
    Dear wheel: I don't know why you are being such a pain in the Butt. We both know who is going to win, so give it up already!!!