other work outs?

Options
jeanniebspurs
jeanniebspurs Posts: 21 Member
hi was just wondering if people were doing other exercise as well as 30 day shred? i feel like it is enough of a work out for one day but should i be trying 2 fit in something else with it only being a 20 min work out? Im not ready 2 add on or move up 2 level 2 yet because im still finding level 1 hard work! lol:smile:

Replies

• kristenetc
    kristenetc Posts: 11
    Options
    i try to add in a 20 minute run about every secpnd day. you can do it right after the workout or you can space them out. i do my 30DS in the mornings and if i go for a run it's later on in the evening :)
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    I like Jillian Michaels - Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism. There are several circuits so you can pick and choose.

I also walk
  • kgilbert75
    kgilbert75 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I do 60 minutes of cardio 5 days/week in addition to the 30 Day Shred. It sounds like a lot, but as a stay-at-home-mom our morning routine is to go to the gym (they have a great playroom/childcare for the kids) and I get my "me" time. My husband and I then do the 30DS workout when he gets home from work.
  • lollaler
    lollaler Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I do boot camp 3 days per week. (60 minutes).... this is the last of m 6 week session of boot camp and i have heard about this couch to 5k program i want to somehow get.. need to do investigations on how to get it.
    i have done 10 days of 30ds, missed 2 days so really should be up to my 12 th day but as i am sick im starting the 2nd part tomorrow morning instead. did not do it this morning arrggh but going bootcamp so still moving.