Anyone else use bodybuilding.com?

Options
2»

Replies

• adrian_indy
    adrian_indy Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    I do have an account there, but for some reason can't use the blogs. Feel free to add adrianindy since I only have one friend over there.
  • _Bro
    _Bro Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I have to agree with you about Nutraplanet - they've got great prices.
    Also, I like to order their bulk items..
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I'll check it out. Very open to new things/suggestions. As for other response, really? I think people are more obnoxious on here! LOL, not judging, just sayin'. It can be funny. Karma got me the other day, though, I had to eat my own words... Oh wells! Hoping to learn from the "more experienced".

www.nutraplanet.com and prosource.net have better prices usually. They also throw in a bunch of freebies. I love nutraplanet because you can buy some supplements in bulk. (Nutra Planet is the website that is refereed to as "another planet" in the forums.)
  • bigsizemo
    bigsizemo Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Yeah I'm there also...bigsize79...but honestly this site here is more up my alley and it gives me much more MOTIATION
  • arlo1028
    arlo1028 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    LOL Same as pretty much everyone here, seems like lol. Same user name as well. I only use it to track my workout progress. Love that it shows your stats and progress in weightlifting! That's the only thing I log though LOL

Helps me stay on track, I'm not that organized with out it lol
  • ouija86
    ouija86 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    The only thing BB.com is useful for is their webcast of the olympia and the photos from all the shows.

Their forums are filled with crap info from teenagers who know "everything". And their store...prices suck lol.

Much better prices/info/atmosphere elsewhere.
  • myak623
    myak623 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    I'm on there, as well. Same name.
  • adamsilva
    adamsilva Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Yeah i will be soon for recording my lifts progression. will more then likely add you peeps.
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    The only thing BB.com is useful for is their webcast of the olympia and the photos from all the shows.

Their forums are filled with crap info from teenagers who know "everything". And their store...prices suck lol.

Much better prices/info/atmosphere elsewhere.

Nutrition forum has some excellent posters in it and there's also some good stuff in the over 35 section and the exercise/workout section. You just have to weed out the bull****. Definitely a great resource if you can identify the good contributors.

The supersite is crap.
  • mystiedragonfly
    mystiedragonfly Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I've been very reserved about joining. I guess I am worried I am still too fat for it.
  • percyjones
    percyjones Posts: 8
    Options
    I use it to get workouts but that's about it.
  • cgrigz
    cgrigz Posts: 101
    Options
    i love that site. great prices on all supplements
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    I am a member there, but don't use it except to search for answers to my questions. Also like the humor threads, like..."Are you a gym idiot"?
  • thergj
    thergj Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Diddo. I'm there with the same name. Use to go there a lot.....post and contribute....tried a contest or two. Don't go there much anymore for all of the reasons posted previously. Lots of posers over there. Some good articles but you gotta wade through a lot of crap to find good info.