HELP!!

Just got my fitbit and I did the Body Revolution Disc work out 5 and then did some light house keeping and it said that I only burned 291 calories. Then I logged my exercise with start times into my fitness pal and it is saying that I burned 1100 calories... I thought that it was supposed to sync it self...

The body revolution exercise video was alot of weight lifing and I think I burning more than 291 calories...

Any advice out there???

Replies

• debbysatit
    debbysatit Posts: 125 Member
    I thought it only tracks calories for steps or stairs not for strenght training. I also read a thread that said it will not show up unless you go over a certain number of steps. But I did see it log steps under Check-In. I have only had mine for 2 days so still learning about it.
  • ahawks98
    ahawks98 Posts: 19
    I am on my third day and also trying to figure out all the calorie vs. food intake tracking. It frustrates me that "it" is always saying that I'm eating too few calories even though I'm staying at/or within 1200. So according to it, I will gain weight instead of losing--what's gives? I'm trying to stay positive and just keep moving and eating healthier meals.
    Let's keep at it and don't give up!!!!!