Ironman

Options
KBGirts
KBGirts Posts: 882 Member
I know everyone is different (different pace/time/fitness, etc.) But it would be awesome if "Ironman" was a choice to log for exercise. How awesome would that be????

"KBGirts completed an Ironman today"....... LOL!!!

Replies

• KBGirts
    KBGirts Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    I know everyone is different (different pace/time/fitness, etc.) But it would be awesome if "Ironman" was a choice to log for exercise. How awesome would that be????

"KBGirts completed an Ironman today"....... LOL!!!

And no..... I didn't, but a girl can dream, right?
  • jjjohnson31
    jjjohnson31 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    But it would be awesome if "Ironman" was a choice to log for exercise.

It would have to rank as the most underutilized choice in MFP…but oh, how awesome it would be to be able to pick it someday…

If MPF ever added a badge system, this would be a HUGE badge of honor.
  • scott091501
    scott091501 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options

It would have to rank as the most underutilized choice in MFP…but oh, how awesome it would be to be able to pick it someday…

Next year. IMTX or AZ depending on due dates. Got the go from the wife. HELL YEAH!!!
  • trijoe
    trijoe Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    Next year. IMTX or AZ depending on due dates. Got the go from the wife. HELL YEAH!!!

NICE! Have fun!

Couer d'Alene is going off in a few more weeks. You may have good luck getting into that one. A large group from this area is going, and I know a few took a while to sign up. So I think it must not sell out as quickly as AZ or TX will.
  • irongirl73
    irongirl73 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Ironman TX is in two days! I'll be a spectator this year and will love cheering my friends on!! :)
  • batlou
    batlou Posts: 97 Member
    Options

Woot! I got the green light this year for IM Louisville. It's now 99 days away and I am wondering if this is the best or worst Christmas present ever. I guess I will know in a few months.

Good luck on your training.
  • Drudoo
    Drudoo Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I am also doing IM Louisville this year. I've got Ironman Kansas 70.3 in 2.5 weeks first.
  • ckujawa
    ckujawa Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Can I live vicariously through y'all? I did Lake Placid twice and the whole IM thing has been red-lighted since. I can do 1/2s, but no full IM.

And as far as the original post goes...just log 2.4 miles of swimming, 112 miles of bike and 26.4 miles of running...and to give you a rough idea, I used an hrm/gps unit through my first and it ran out of battery somewhere during the run...by which point I had burned around 12,000 calories....
  • ironholgs
    ironholgs Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    That would be so cool !!!

I finished Ironman Lanzaote last weekend, and have 5 weeks to recover until the next Irondistance race, The Outlaw here in the UK.

Going to be an interesting experience.
  • rob_v
    rob_v Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    That would be pretty cool.
    Current in week 4 of training for the Full-IM at the Beach to Battleship race in Wilmington. Did the 1/2 last year and loved it!

Follow my blog if your interested in my training workouts. Going to start posting the specific workouts this week.