Goal outfit???

Options
I'm thinking that I should buy a goal outfit to hang on my wall as an affirmation....Like a bathing suit or a pair of shorts or something.....What do you think??? Any suggestions??

Replies

• jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    Here is mine! A little back story. I have been in lingerie purgatory for a few years. Basically the bra makers that had my size didn't make underwear larger than about a size 16 in pants. And I was an 18-20. And the places that had underwear for 18 or 20, didn't have my bra and band size combo. So basically getting matching sets was a pipe dream. (I have lost enough now it isn't a problem, but since I am only half way to my goals I don't want to go crazy on buying new bras. Mine are expensive!)

And as it turns out I won a contest, and got this in my goal size. :D If it turns out it doesn't fit, I will sell on ebay or try to exchange for something else:
    charlotte_padded_bra_6931_red-black.jpg
    charlotte_highwaist_brief_6917-red-black_1_2.jpeg

**Love the pinup look
  • secretiive
    secretiive Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I've given myself a harsh goal to achieve by the end of the summer (40 lbs between now and mid august) and I am currently looking for a goal outfit to hang on my wall in size 18, I'm just so picky though lol.

Having a goal outfit to remind you of your goal is an awesome tool to keep you on track!

Good luck with your journey sweetie :heart:
  • TNDamisi
    TNDamisi Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I have a bikini for mine. I'm planning a vacation for the end of September and I need to be able to wear this bikini like burning. I haven't bought it yet because it costs too much for me to get the wrong size and have to return it, but I know I'll be able to wear it soon.

527_1_.jpg
  • miss180inprogress
    Options
    I think that is a great idea!! I was actually thinking the same thing, I have been eyeballing a cute dress I saw on the IGIGI website. And the reason why my goal outfit would be a dress is because, at one time when I was at my highest weight I did not believe I looked right in any dresses and until two weeks ago I had not worn one in 4 or 5 years. Well I am in a 26/28 and would like to be in 22/24 in another 6 weeks. I know that may seem like I am setting a low goal but I don't wanna disappoint myself by saying a 18/20 in 6 weeks. But yeah It may seems like a crazy idea but I am about to purchase two dresses exactly alike one a size 22/24 and another size 18/20. :wink:
  • noirnatural
    noirnatural Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    My goal out fit....not so much a outfit but I want to be able to wear my stilettos without my knees hurting..lol
  • Bignfulww
    Bignfulww Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I wanna be able to wear a shorts halter top romper with wedges because I have bad back fat and its slowly decreasing and big thighs that rub which are also decreasing so once i get in it n look amazing i will feel on top of the world im 21 now should be the time i dress like this but not to worry im getting there.
  • Erihppas
    Erihppas Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I have a goal outfit... it's in my ticker, at least part of it is!
  • Pammilla2000
    Pammilla2000 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Anything with a BELT!!!