Other active members

Options
It seems that there are a few other people that are actively participating but posting on the original public message board that miragirl12 started. We should try to get them to communicate within our group. I like hearing about how everyone is doing but I often only check our group boards and not the original thread! :)

Replies

• tmacmoto
    tmacmoto Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    It seems that there are a few other people that are actively participating but posting on the original public message board that miragirl12 started. We should try to get them to communicate within our group. I like hearing about how everyone is doing but I often only check our group boards and not the original thread! :)

I have gone to the other group and posted a thread that they can join our group. Here's a copy of the thread that I began...hopefully, we will get some takers...

Hi all,

Evidently, Miragirl started two 30 day shred groups. A lot of us are on the "Miragirl12 - 30 day Shred May 1st 2012.

We would like to cordially invite you to join our group for discussion, motivation, sympathy and the communal cursing of Jillian's name.

We would love to have you aboard.

tmacmoto
  • huango
    huango Posts: 1,007 Member
    Options
    I'll post wherever.
    Just send me a link.
    I am part of the group, but am I supposed to post a new thread each day, or just add to one that's already been started?

I will need help to get past this and next week.
    Busy weeks: work, family, bday parties, Memorial BBQ (100+ people are coming - we'll be smoking some ribs, brisket, salmon, etc).

So let me know where.

thanks,
    Amanda
  • Lmdaniels
    Lmdaniels Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'll post wherever.
    Just send me a link.
    I am part of the group, but am I supposed to post a new thread each day, or just add to one that's already been started?

I will need help to get past this and next week.
    Busy weeks: work, family, bday parties, Memorial BBQ (100+ people are coming - we'll be smoking some ribs, brisket, salmon, etc).

Sounds busy, but fun. Just be sure to take care of yourself too!