Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Goal outfit???

I'm thinking that I should buy a goal outfit to hang on my wall as an affirmation....Like a bathing suit or a pair of shorts or something.....What do you think??? Any suggestions??

Replies

• jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,446 Member
    Here is mine! A little back story. I have been in lingerie purgatory for a few years. Basically the bra makers that had my size didn't make underwear larger than about a size 16 in pants. And I was an 18-20. And the places that had underwear for 18 or 20, didn't have my bra and band size combo. So basically getting matching sets was a pipe dream. (I have lost enough now it isn't a problem, but since I am only half way to my goals I don't want to go crazy on buying new bras. Mine are expensive!)

And as it turns out I won a contest, and got this in my goal size. :D If it turns out it doesn't fit, I will sell on ebay or try to exchange for something else:
    charlotte_padded_bra_6931_red-black.jpg
    charlotte_highwaist_brief_6917-red-black_1_2.jpeg

**Love the pinup look
  • secretiive
    secretiive Posts: 121 Member
    I've given myself a harsh goal to achieve by the end of the summer (40 lbs between now and mid august) and I am currently looking for a goal outfit to hang on my wall in size 18, I'm just so picky though lol.

Having a goal outfit to remind you of your goal is an awesome tool to keep you on track!

Good luck with your journey sweetie :heart:
  • TNDamisi
    TNDamisi Posts: 45 Member
    I have a bikini for mine. I'm planning a vacation for the end of September and I need to be able to wear this bikini like burning. I haven't bought it yet because it costs too much for me to get the wrong size and have to return it, but I know I'll be able to wear it soon.

527_1_.jpg
  • I think that is a great idea!! I was actually thinking the same thing, I have been eyeballing a cute dress I saw on the IGIGI website. And the reason why my goal outfit would be a dress is because, at one time when I was at my highest weight I did not believe I looked right in any dresses and until two weeks ago I had not worn one in 4 or 5 years. Well I am in a 26/28 and would like to be in 22/24 in another 6 weeks. I know that may seem like I am setting a low goal but I don't wanna disappoint myself by saying a 18/20 in 6 weeks. But yeah It may seems like a crazy idea but I am about to purchase two dresses exactly alike one a size 22/24 and another size 18/20. :wink:
  • noirnatural
    noirnatural Posts: 310 Member
    My goal out fit....not so much a outfit but I want to be able to wear my stilettos without my knees hurting..lol
  • Bignfulww
    Bignfulww Posts: 26 Member
    I wanna be able to wear a shorts halter top romper with wedges because I have bad back fat and its slowly decreasing and big thighs that rub which are also decreasing so once i get in it n look amazing i will feel on top of the world im 21 now should be the time i dress like this but not to worry im getting there.
  • Erihppas
    Erihppas Posts: 121 Member
    I have a goal outfit... it's in my ticker, at least part of it is!
  • Pammilla2000
    Pammilla2000 Posts: 31 Member
    Anything with a BELT!!!