My progress so far (with pictures)

Options
Kalynx
Kalynx Posts: 707 Member
So I was telling someone on here last night how I sometimes look at this horrible picture I have of me from when I was at my absolute heaviest when I feel like I'm not making progress. I pulled it out today and showed it to a few coworkers and they were really encouraging. It really made me feel good to see the difference myself. I wanted to share so anyone out there ever feels the same way - its a great motivation to force yourself to look at those old images you once loathed about yourself! I still hate seeing it - have a hard time beleiving that was really me! And I feel SO much better now, too. I'm not 'there' yet, and cant really exercise much for various medical reasons for now, but I'll get there!! No stopping me 'this time.'

At my heaviest maybe around 420 or possibly higher? My Mom's wedding 3.5 yrs ago.

weddingkalyn.jpg

Me and my Mom when she visited last summer - I was around 375-385 lbs from then until this past January when I started getting serious about my health.

kalynmom.jpg

Me last week at around 330

haircut.jpg

Still a long road ahead but I'm starting to really feel like what I'm doing is worth it!! GL to all my new MFP friends we can do this!

Replies

• downsizinghoss
    downsizinghoss Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    You are killing it! Great job so far. You are my salt guru :)
  • karen0080
    karen0080 Posts: 64
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!! You look AWESOME! I love being your friend on here. You are such great motivation. THANK YOU!!!
  • findingfit23
    findingfit23 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    Great progress! You look fabulous!
  • LouisAA1978
    LouisAA1978 Posts: 275
    Options
    great job keep it up
  • glengiles
    glengiles Posts: 147
    Options
    It's long road for anyone in this group; you're making terrific progress!
  • violet456
    violet456 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Excellent work. Keep it up.
  • johnm8703
    johnm8703 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep it up!!!!
  • Kalynx
    Kalynx Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    thanks all, all of the suport and kind words mean a TON to me!! we got this!
  • Bethikinz
    Bethikinz Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You're doing great! Congratulations on your successes so far!