Welcome

Options
2»

Replies

• grapeeyes1
    grapeeyes1 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I love this idea!!! I have the mini goals on my profile but they are small things like a pedicure and such, things that won't last but this bracelet will always serve as a reminder of my accomplishment! I have 110 lbs to lose so that would be 22 charms. Do you think that is too many?
    I have 150...well now 132, to lose. So not, not too many charms, If it takes 2 bracelets, then so be it. But I think it will work fine.
  • grapeeyes1
    Options
    Hi, I'm Aerin. Krystie encouraged me to join here and I really love the idea of a charm as a reward. I have a family charm bracelet that has been passed down from aunt to neice since WWI. Charms hold special meanings to me and I think the idea of a charm bracelet for every 5 lbs is a great idea and something to work towards! I can't wait this weekend to go out and get a bracelet to get started.

That is great about your family bracelet. My dad used to travel a lot or work. He would bring my mom a charm every time. I used to love looking at her bracelet. It is great to have you as part of the group!
  • grapeeyes1
    Options
    It is so great to have so many great people in the group. We will do awesome and we will have a nice token for our efforts (besides the fact that we will look amazing!).
  • ChelleChelle77
    ChelleChelle77 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Love the idea. My boyfirend got me a charm bracelet for Christmas 2011. I currently have 2 charms (dragonfly & dauschaund) I'm soo looking forward to a reason to buy more. Maybe when I hit my ultimate goal, I can find one that is a scale. LOL!
  • grapeeyes1
    Options
    Love the idea. My boyfirend got me a charm bracelet for Christmas 2011. I currently have 2 charms (dragonfly & dauschaund) I'm soo looking forward to a reason to buy more. Maybe when I hit my ultimate goal, I can find one that is a scale. LOL!

That would be a great one to find!
  • Tinkerbell1369
    Tinkerbell1369 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I am glad so many people have joined grapeeyes and her friends group. I am over 300 pounds but getting close to dropping underthe big number.
  • grapeeyes1
    Options
    Hi,
    I am glad so many people have joined grapeeyes and her friends group. I am over 300 pounds but getting close to dropping underthe big number.

Its a great milestone. I was so happy when I got below the 300's. You will do it in no time!
  • Reesecup312
    Reesecup312 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Wow!!1 Been away for the day and already we have 21 members!! I am so excited and happy that you all are here. This is going to be a great group! Heck, it already is!
    I just got my 4th charm and am close to getting my 5th!! I can't wait!! I love this!! thanks Holly for the great idea!
    Talk to you all soon!