just signed up and looking for friends

Options
Hi Ladies,

My name is Melissa, I'm 30 years old and I live in Northern CA with my husband and our 2 children. I'm 5'8 and weigh 141 lbs but would like to get down to 135 and secretly dream of reaching the 130 mark. I gained 60 pounds with both of my pregnancies so although I'm back to my pre pregnancy weight everything is saggy, jiggly and in desperate need of toning! I just started going to a boot camp 3 mornings a week which I'm loving but now I'm trying to focus on the diet side of things too.

Hope to chat with you all soon.

Melissa

Replies

• Huggybearz75
    Huggybearz75 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Melisa, too! Sending friend request. :-)
  • dilleight
    dilleight Posts: 50
    Options
    Heya, I'm on 140 trying to get down to at most 136 by my wedding at the end of next month but preferably 133 (9 and a half stone!)
  • greenacrestkd5
    Options
    Hi! Sending friend request!
  • cmay89
    cmay89 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    hey! It's good to see another taller girl on here... feel free to add me! sending friend request
  • Jamisonanne
    Jamisonanne Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi Melissa! the more friends the better!!! I'll send you a request! Good luck on your journey!!
  • jac264
    jac264 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hey sending a request, I'm 5'7"
  • melissajean5882
    Options
    Thanks ladies! Looking forward to supporting and motivating eachother!
  • natvanessa
    natvanessa Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Sending you a friend request too !!:happy:
  • abigail1977
    abigail1977 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Hi Melissa - I am only a little taller and a few years older, have a couple of kids and we've got the same weight goals. I will send you a friend request. Best wishes!
  • NikhilaBakurupanda
    Options
    Hi! I am Nikki. I weight 145-150 pounds. I am planning to start serious workouts from tomorrow. I did the same many times but lost my motivation. I want someone who are also in their initial phase and someone who can extend support and motivation to me. They should me my competition too and work together on a plan to shed many points.
  • auburn1987
    auburn1987 Posts: 1
    Options
    i'm amber and 24 years old. i weigh around 150 and want to weigh 130 by my birthday in august. my question for you ladies is how do you stay on track when you don't see the results you want? please add me/ send me a message with your suggestions. i have been working out and eating healthier but when i step on the scale the weight goes up. just trying to stay on track and not loose hope.