Hello Everyone!

Options
briebear77
briebear77 Posts: 253 Member
Hi everyone! I am very glad I found this board. I have been really working on the fitness aspect of things, but nutritionally struggling. I lost about 30lbs using myfitnesspal last year, and really am glad to be focused again. As of April I was 210, now down to 200. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to be 185 by the end of June, with my goal being to lose 30lbs over the whole summer. Looking forward to the support!

Replies

• Lharley220
    Lharley220 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    No problem I would love to cheer you one. I have a goal to fit into a medium by July 28th. That's when I go on vacation. So I will get there. I am already down to a large not sure about my weight I weigh in on the 1st of June.
  • asmarino
    asmarino Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'd love to support and encourage you guys! I have about 50-60lbs to lose so I could use some encouragement too :-) My goal is to be comfortable in my bathing suit come vacation in August! Good luck everyone!
  • row_rivers
    row_rivers Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hello everybody,

This is me and my goals wrapped up in a pretty bow :flowerforyou: .

Name: Row
    Start weight: 165.0 lbs
    Start BF%: 41.2%
    Current weight: 136.6 lbs
    Current BF%: 34.8%
    Goal weight: 115.0 lbs
    Goal BF%: 21.0 %

Goals for June 21st
    Weight: 126 lbs (~10 lbs loss)
    BF%: 28.0% (~7% loss)

Dead lifting:
    Current: 3x12 #65
    Goal: 3x5 #100

Squats:
    Current: 3x8 #65
    Goal: 3x5 #95

Push ups:
    Current: 3x15
    Goal: 3x22

Insanity: finish month 1 & recovery week by june 21st.

I have a Hawaiian cruise to prepare for, it's in August. I would love to feel confident in my bikini by then. :glasses:
    I look forward to supporting everybody here! Feel free to add me as a friend.

:heart: row
  • PrincessGlitterTush
    Options
    hi ladies.. my name is Sam

ive been here since august last year and havent lost a lot.. ive re-aligned my thinking and im ready to kick butt.. i dont have a working scale at the moment but im somewhere around 200lbs at the moment.. i'll be using measurements and photos to see the difference 1 month makes.. ill also be completing the 30 day shred starting tomorrow.. i play soccer and walk to work everyday.. just need to work on my food intake as im not always consious of what im consuming..

i could really do with the motivation of others and would love to contribute where i can..

good luck all :)
  • thewaterwoman
    thewaterwoman Posts: 104
    Options
    Hi Sam ..Hi eveyone ..great goals ,great energy here ..great hearts of cheer !!!

This is truly going to be magcial for us all ...

Fun starts tommorow ,let the journey begin for all of you and ME :)

NEXT LEVEL here we come

UP UP AND AWAY!!!!

YAY!!!!!!